LCD Projector problem

reynoldmaben

Dear Friends,

Can someone out here assist me with my LG LCD projector. Model Lg LP-XG24. I have this one at home catching dust for the last 2 years. This projector was basically used at home for watching movies, problem with the projector was the image in the center portion of the screen used to be very blurred. One of the technicians told me that it was the fault with the lamp and this was the reason i left the project without using it. I also enquired for the cost of replacing the lamp with someone operating in Unity Building -Bangalore and the quote given to me was 15K for the lamp.

Can someone in the forum help me in this regard, by confirming that if this could be the actual problem with the lamp and by directing me to a place in Bangalore where i can replace the lamp in a very cost effective way.

Part No. 4810v00146d-6912e00002a

Look fwd to hear.

Reynold

Hello Friends,

This is related to my below post, reg LPXG12 and LPXG24 LCD Projectors. The technician who tried to repair one of the projectors has come forward to purchase both these projectors. Can anyone out here assist me as to what should be a decent price that i can dispose of these projectors.

Your reply will be appreciated.

Reynold

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back