hello guys.....,
I'm Bhargav from Bangalore.......

i'm planning to buy this TV.....
can anyone tell me how this TV is as compared to
SONY W650A &
Panasonic TH-L42E6D

awaiting reply...........
:)

i have got this for 55K with a free 16 G pendrive. for me even the sound is good as i was using an 22 inch onida crt tv for the past 15 years.

I too own this TV. Can anyone of the other owners tell me how to switch off the wifi? even if i switch off wifi direct/miracast/widi , tv still is connected to the network. This causes unnecessary energy consumption and may reduce life of the wifi module.

Also what are the steps involved in using 2nd Display. I want to use my LG Nexus 4 as 2nd Display. i have the below app installed.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lge.tv.remoteapps&hl=en

Hello guys....i am planning to buy this lg model from Croma - Mumbai - Borivali and they are offering me this tv at 55,500, how is the deal?

Are thr any apps for iphone/ ipad and are these device's compatible for video, web, photo share?

And as i was reading thru, sound sync issue being raised. Is that prominent issue for this tv. I will be connecting my home theater to it.?

Does remote requires dongle to be purchased separately to make magic remote work?

Seems a nice deal but you can try to negotiate a bit more.

You'll get MHL (Mobile High Definition Link) cable for playing contents from your phone on your TV.

You can also use WiFi to share contents, they call it Miracast, I think.

You'll also have TAG On for syncing your phone to TV but your phone needs to have NFC and TAG On app installed (or it should be a LG phone too ?)

Not sure about the audio-sync issue but you can always check the cable or try to update the firmware if that helps. Complaining also gets the job done :)

I don't think you'll need a dongle for the Magic Remote, everything will be provided with the TV if it calls for a dongle.

Enjoy your purchase !!

Seems a nice deal but you can try to negotiate a bit more.

You'll get MHL (Mobile High Definition Link) cable for playing contents from your phone on your TV.

You can also use WiFi to share contents, they call it Miracast, I think.

You'll also have TAG On for syncing your phone to TV but your phone needs to have NFC and TAG On app installed (or it should be a LG phone too ?)

Not sure about the audio-sync issue but you can always check the cable or try to update the firmware if that helps. Complaining also gets the job done :)

I don't think you'll need a dongle for the Magic Remote, everything will be provided with the TV if it calls for a dongle.

Enjoy your purchase !!

@anubisX thanks mate. Will try and negotiate more.

Just bought a 47 inch model yesterday and I am extremely pleased with Picture Quality and it has a decent sound quality. I was expecting much worse Sound after I went thru. the thread.

Which is a good speaker/ sound bar to compliment the TV with, assuming low bass output from TV.

Few things which I need to figure out.

I could not get installed apps to work for example Redbull TV.

It failed to connect to LG Nexus 4 phone on smart share, the remote thing worked like a charm though.

I loved the screen shot feature and mouse pad feature on phone.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back