Lg lcdtv lh60yr problem

ramkd

Urgent.. I got jazz theatre on oct'09..suddenly a vertical blue dotted line probably dead pixel. I called custome care and service professional replaced the panel after 3weeks. But the problem is the new panel has some light seeping thru at the right corner of it? It is less prominent while watching bright scenes but it is visibe on dark scenes!? I called service and he said its negligible. Is it a faulty panel? Since i am under warranty period can i ask for another replacement? Please i need an expert opinion. Thanks

Mr . RAMKD .. looks like backlight bleeding is general prob in LCD's ... btw i also have decided to by same model as urs .. would you recommend it ? how is HD performance of your model. does it read HD videos from USB as well as subtitles ?

It is good lcdtv with excellent sound. I used my 8gb card with card reader in the usb and played avi files effortlessly. I didnt tried hard drive. But black is grey generally .it is awesome on hd.

k thx .... they say that after 1 hour of usage back light bleeding reduces whats your observation ?

In pune i m getting this model @ 58 k ... at price you bought there ?

36k i think. But will get discount after a good bargain. After 2days usage backlite bleeding reduced largely but my eyes see it!? Is this will reduce the life span of lcd panel? Please anyone answer. Thanks.

If you want to eliminate backlight bleed completely, then either go for a full LED backlit TV with local dimming like the LH90 (newer models would be LE8500 or higher) but they are super expensive. Or you could go in for a Plasma, which would be inexpensive but will consume 2x (or more) as much electricity

Hey if you look at the images of the B450 posted by vramak, the black levels of your LH60YR seem to be rivaling the black levels of the plasma (if you discount the backlight bleeding that is). Of course, the camera settings may have been a little different, but it is a pretty fair indicator of the black level performance of your TV!

Hai shredder, i took that picture using my nokia 5800 in pitch dark with flash off night mode. I think i have to use my sony cybershot. I am pleased with performance of my lcd but by using medium level in energy saving mode its damn good.

i bought this same model for 55k in march and also it does not play HD via usb.. it plays only standard divx files...
it can only play files of max resolution by 700 odd x 500 odd.

hd is great..

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back