Lg lh60yr (jazz theatre) service menu

theironhorse

Hi,

can anyone help me how to get to the service menu for the following model :

LG LH60YR ( aka jazz theatre) just wanted to chk the firmware version and the total hours of usage. i tried searching everywhere but the old methods of menu on remote and on tv as well as other are not working....

HELP..

Hi,

can anyone help me how to get to the service menu for the following model :

LG LH60YR ( aka jazz theatre) just wanted to chk the firmware version and the total hours of usage. i tried searching everywhere but the old methods of menu on remote and on tv as well as other are not working....

HELP..

Did you try pressing and holding both the {MENU} button on the TV and
the {MENU} button on the remote for at least 7 seconds ???

Did you try these???

• Press and hold the {OK} button on the remote
    & the {OK} button on the TV at the same time
    until a 4-digit password screen is displayed.

• Then try any of the following codes to
    access the Service Menu:

{8} {8} {7} {8}
    {8} {7} {4} {1}
    {8} {7} {4} {3}
    {7} {7} {7} {7}
    {0} {0} {0} {0}

• To exit, turn the power off.

Plz do update it..
Btw, have you guys seen the 350mb tv episodes? They look pretty good on the tv !
How does high definition look on the tv? I havent been able to try it till now :(

tried menu on tv and remote simultaneously as well as ok and ok..no go**all i get is a blinking blue light.. but will try again...might be my timing wa snot that good... lets hope it works..desperately waiting to get it to play hd via usb..

Hi All,

I recently purchased the LG 42 LH60YR ( LG Jazz Theater 42 inch Model)

I was following all the sites which claimed to run HD MKV files on some European LG LCD Models LH5000, LH7000 etc.

Following that I somehow arranged a NOKIA 6600 mobile phone with IR port and got Noviiremote application on it with LG 105 service remote codes on it.

I was able to open the Service menu on my TV and as given on other sites the password was 0000.

Not dont get exited as I was able to open the EZ adjust Service menu.

BUT GUYS THE TOOLS OPTIONS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THE SERVICE MENU OF LG42LH60YR (JAZZ THEATER) SO DONT BOTHER TO SPEND YOUR PRECIOUS TIME OPENING THE SERVICE MENU AS I ALREADY SPENT MUCH TIME AND MONEY FINDING THE RIGHT TOOLS AND SOFTWARES TO FIND THAT THE OPTIONS TO ENABLE HD HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THESE NEW TV FIRMWARES.

WILL POST SOME PICS ONCE I GET TIME TOMORROW SO THAT EVERYONE CAN BELIEVE ME AND SEE FOR THEMSELVES.

LASTLY I HAVE TO SPEND AROUND RS. 8 -9K TO BUY THE SEAGATE HD MEDIA PLAYER WHICH IS CAPABLE OF PLAYING ALL MOVIE FORMATS INCLUDING THE HD MKV FILES.

AT LAST WHAT I CAN SAY IS AT 59K JAZZ THEATER IS REAL VALUE FOR MONEY AS YOU DONT NEED TO ADD BULKY SPEAKERS WITH THE LCD.

I LOVE MY JAZZ THEATER.

CHEERS

Back