LG OLED C7 Pricing

Can anyone in Mumbai let me know the best price for the 55 C7? Bandra/Khar/Santa Cruz area.

Best im getting is 1.99 at vijay sales. Everyone else quoting over 2L

I bought mine for 1.6 in Mumbai, PM me your number for details.

This was during the last few days of diwali promotions.
I am not sure whether same deal will be available now.

Can some of LG Oled owners (C7 or B7) tell me about the up scaling capabilities of sources
like 720p and regular 1080i broadcast? Does it give very good up scaling?
Please share your opinion.

In addition to "Upscaling capabilities", please comment on the "Image retention", and/or "Burn in". Also there could be "loss in brightness" due to aging. Is anyone seeing these already or you guys fairly confident, the TV will pull through more than 5 years without any of these issues? I seriously considered this TV but due to above "probable" issues with OLED, I am re-considering to a "FALD TV ( Full array with Local Dimming 4K). Comments?

In addition to "Upscaling capabilities", please comment on the "Image retention", and/or "Burn in". Also there could be "loss in brightness" due to aging. Is anyone seeing these already or you guys fairly confident, the TV will pull through more than 5 years without any of these issues? I seriously considered this TV but due to above "probable" issues with OLED, I am re-considering to a "FALD TV ( Full array with Local Dimming 4K). Comments?

@ Livekewl
Have you finalized any model?
I was almost deiced on either B7 or C7.
Looks like Oleds we need to take care a lot like a luxury car.
Existing owners please share your experience.

Hey guys, wondering what prices have you recently bought the LG C7 55 inch for and in which cities/dealers?

I have a quote for 2.05 lakhs without any freebies. Getting warranty 1 comprehensive +1 year on panel which is standard LG offering today.

so which one did you finally buy ?

@Renjith, Inclined towards Sony's X9300E, X9000E. Not in a rush. Will wait for prices to drop to ~ 1L.

@other LG C7 OLED owners, could you please comment on my earlier queries?

@Renjith, Inclined towards Sony's X9300E, X9000E. Not in a rush. Will wait for prices to drop to ~ 1L.

55 inch will drop to less than 1lac for sony ?

I highly doubt.

@soamz, One has to wait for ~8 months until the next marketing gimmick (with new models) from manufacturers kick in. I am not in a rush.

Difference between 9300 and 9000 is the chip.
Did anyone compare it with oleds?

Confused between LG Oled B7, C7 and 9300 and 9000.
Hope we are not deviating from the topic on LG Oled.

I am returning a couple of them from Gurgaon due to strange HDMI handshake issues with my Xbox One S.

They both come with 1+1 years warranty (1 year for Panel only)

PM me if anyone wants them in NCR as otherwise both are golden samples with minimum vignetting and best grey uniformity

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I am returning a couple of them from Gurgaon due to strange HDMI handshake issues with my Xbox One S.

They both come with 1+1 years warranty (1 year for Panel only)

PM me if anyone wants them in NCR as otherwise both are golden samples with minimum vignetting and best grey uniformity

What are you returning? i got the B6 & the xbox one s, zero hdmi handshake issues. Could be your hdmi lead. Which cable you using?

Cheers.

What are you returning? i got the B6 & the xbox one s, zero hdmi handshake issues. Could be your hdmi lead. Which cable you using?

Cheers.
I have several and professionally review these units sourced from LG. Have tried several cables including one from LG (check my other thread on this).

HDR with Atmos audio (ofcourse B6 doesn't support it) is the major issue

Hello,

I was in the market for LG65C7 a few months ago and got the quote of 2.7L from Reliance digital as well as the LG brandshop in Gurgaon
Any idea of the current price for 65C7? Year end deals expected?
Thanks!

I bought sony 65x9000e a week back for 1.6 L with free Kindle paperwhite and Netflix 6 months free subscription.
compared 9000 with LG c7, marginal different in color reproduction, oled with upper hand off course.
dark scenes looks better on sony 9000 than lg oled. did one to one comparison with same video files.
I was quoted 1.75 for 55 inches c7.
after lot of demos and discussions, bought 65 inch 9000e for 15 grands less than 55 C7.

Thanks tigerwag,
I have been considering x9500 mainly due to sound thereby eliminating the need of additional speakers and paraphenalia at least for the time being and also HDR. The heart is still set on OLED. Embarrassed to go and check the prices again after having done a few times this year at the same shops, hence want to get the idea here and decide finally. Not sure if the pre Diwali prices are still available.

Last edited:
custom duties for imported tvs like oleds have been increased from 10% to 20% now so i'm guessing prices will go up now?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back