LG OLED CIRCLE REFERRAL PROGRAM

Has redeemed their ITC voucher? If you have, then can please let me know the procedure?
I find it a little confusing, feels like the date which we select while redeeming has something to do with the stay period.
TIA.

Guys, Got my refferal code from LG, do let me know if interested in using it.
I will use yours and you use mine. So that we both get benefits.

LGRF7KER1FK

LGRF7KER1FK

LGRF7KER1FK
I have used this code. Please do the verification.

My Referral Code is LGRF7KWMT17

LGRF7KER1FK

Has redeemed their ITC voucher? If you have, then can please let me know the procedure?
I find it a little confusing, feels like the date which we select while redeeming has something to do with the stay period.
TIA.
Nitin it is a big procedure first you need to claim the voucher in thriwe website and after 2 to 3 weeks they will share you the Gift voucher codes to your registered emil id with the validity so by the expiry date you need to plan the booking and please make shure to call the ITC hotel before claiming they will help you.

Nitin it is a big procedure first you need to claim the voucher in thriwe website and after 2 to 3 weeks they will share you the Gift voucher codes to your registered emil id with the validity so by the expiry date you need to plan the booking and please make shure to call the ITC hotel before claiming they will help you.
Thank you for clarifying.

Hey Guys,

I just purchased LG G2 55 inches and installation is pending. So, could you please let me know the steps on how to use the referral code for mutual benefit? Thanks for the help.

Hi

I'm also trying to redeem the ITC stay voucher. It asks to select a date & time. I've selected a random date & tone as my benefit is expiring on 5th Jan. It's been two days but I'm yet to hear back from them. Tried calling their CC but couldn't get through.
2 to 3 weeks is a long time. Can you please guide me as to what was the validity of the gift voucher you received & did the drop down date on the claim page had any role?

Thanks

Hey Guys,

I just purchased LG G2 55 inches and installation is pending. So, could you please let me know the steps on how to use the referral code for mutual benefit? Thanks for the help.
Congratulations on the purchase! I bought the same TV last month and I love it.

Sure, it's a simple procedure:
  1. Once the installation completes, you will receive a text message after a few days from LG asking you to claim your OLED circle benefits through a website called Thriwe.
  2. Click on the link in the text message and register using the phone number you gave for installation.
  3. Log into your account and then click on the Referral Program button.
  4. On the Referral Program page, there should be section that says "Have you been referred by somebody to buy an LG OLED TV?".
  5. Enter the referral code of the person who referred you in that section and your referral benefits will show up soon under your account. Both the referred user and the referrer get the exact same benefits.
Here's my code (already pre-verified and should work instantly so no confirmation is required from me after using it):
LGRF7KP1LWI

Congratulations on the purchase! I bought the same TV last month and I love it.

Sure, it's a simple procedure:
  1. Once the installation completes, you will receive a text message after a few days from LG asking you to claim your OLED circle benefits through a website called Thriwe.
  2. Click on the link in the text message and register using the phone number you gave for installation.
  3. Log into your account and then click on the Referral Program button.
  4. On the Referral Program page, there should be section that says "Have you been referred by somebody to buy an LG OLED TV?".
  5. Enter the referral code of the person who referred you in that section and your referral benefits will show up soon under your account. Both the referred user and the referrer get the exact same benefits.
Here's my code (already pre-verified and should work instantly so no confirmation is required from me after using it):
LGRF7KP1LWI
@starlordwolf Thanks for the detailed info and for sharing the referral code. Very much appreciated!!

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back