LG OLED CIRCLE REFERRAL PROGRAM

Hi

I'm also trying to redeem the ITC stay voucher. It asks to select a date & time. I've selected a random date & tone as my benefit is expiring on 5th Jan. It's been two days but I'm yet to hear back from them. Tried calling their CC but couldn't get through.
2 to 3 weeks is a long time. Can you please guide me as to what was the validity of the gift voucher you received & did the drop down date on the claim page had any role?

Thanks
If you have selected the date and confirmation is done from them that they have received your request they would take nearly 2 weeks to send the gift voucher through email which was registed by you with them once you receive the complete details you can claim the gift voucher with in 3 months as per the date given by them.

Please feel free to use my LG oled circle Thriwe Referral Code - LGRF7KPFZMT.
It is pre approved. Let me know once you use it.

Congratulations on the purchase! I bought the same TV last month and I love it.

Sure, it's a simple procedure:
  1. Once the installation completes, you will receive a text message after a few days from LG asking you to claim your OLED circle benefits through a website called Thriwe.
  2. Click on the link in the text message and register using the phone number you gave for installation.
  3. Log into your account and then click on the Referral Program button.
  4. On the Referral Program page, there should be section that says "Have you been referred by somebody to buy an LG OLED TV?".
  5. Enter the referral code of the person who referred you in that section and your referral benefits will show up soon under your account. Both the referred user and the referrer get the exact same benefits.
Here's my code (already pre-verified and should work instantly so no confirmation is required from me after using it):
LGRF7KP1LWI
Hey @starlordwolf ,

Thanks for sharing but seems like someone used yours. I got an error.

My Referral Code - LGRF20KVW2D8

Hey @sahil678 ,

I used yours and it worked. Thanks for sharing.

Could you use mine as well LGRF20KVW2D8?

Hi @JC5011 ,
Thanks for the intimation.
I have already used someone else's code for my previous OLED purchase last year. The second OLED membership code is linked to the same account. Therefore, I am not getting any option to apply a new code.
All I can see -
Section - Have you been referred by somebody to buy an LG OLED TV? - Only one time code application
Section - Did you refer somebody to buy an LG OLED TV? - We can link multiple memberships for all OLED purchases

But, I am bumping the thread for you.

Attachments

• Reference.png
    Reference.png
    148 KB · Views: 17
Hey Guys,

Please feel free to use my LG oled circle Thriwe Referral Code - LGRF20KVW2D8.

Hey Guys,

Please feel free to use my LG oled circle Thriwe Referral Code - LGRF20KVW2D8.
My C2 will get installed tomorrow - will use it. Can someone guide me if anything else is needed to be done? Do I need to register on the OLED circle site before? How exactly does it work?

My C2 will get installed tomorrow - will use it. Can someone guide me if anything else is needed to be done? Do I need to register on the OLED circle site before? How exactly does it work?
Hey taba,

Congrats on your c2. After installation you will receive the message from LG to register for oled circle. Post that you need to follow this process.

@starlordwolf gave this steps
  1. Once the installation completes, you will receive a text message after a few days from LG asking you to claim your OLED circle benefits through a website called Thriwe.
  2. Click on the link in the text message and register using the phone number you gave for installation.
  4. On the Referral Program page, there should be section that says "Have you been referred by somebody to buy an LG OLED TV?".
  5. Enter the referral code of the person who referred you in that section and your referral benefits will show up soon under your account. Both the referred user and the referrer get the exact same benefits.

Hey taba,

Congrats on your c2. After installation you will receive the message from LG to register for oled circle. Post that you need to follow this process.

Understood, thank you.
Hey taba,

Thank you. I have used yours.

My code is LGRF30K5H93P. Feel free to use

Guys, Got my refferal code from LG, do let me know if interested in using it.
I will use yours and you use mine. So that we both get benefits.

LGRF7KER1FK

This referral program turned out to be a bit of a scam for me.They offered golfing sessions in locations outside of my city .And the prerequisite being i need to know golf ..It was a part waste for me ..

Back