LG OLED CIRCLE REFERRAL PROGRAM

I had a quick question on claiming the ITC stay voucher. Should we decide on the travel date ahead before we request for the voucher? Or can we just redeem the voucher and use for later date?

I have used your referral code against my OLED TV purchase,Thnx.

Guys,

Feel free to use my Referral code LGRF7KF5JFD3 , which is pre-approved code. Pls let me know once you use it.
I've used your code.

Here is mine: LGRF7K2DI4Z9

Do let me know once someone uses it.

I have redeemed it, so we get a voucher which is valid for 1 year from the date selected.
How much time does it take for the request to get completed. I raised redemption request for both voucher around 15 days back and now called them, they mentioned it takes around a month to get the request completed. Was this true for you?

LGRF7KO7HOB5 is my pre-approved code (August 2023).. kindly let me know once you use it.
I tried using your referral but unfortunately my installation date was earlier than yours so I can't use your code. :(

For anyone interested, my referral code is LGRF7KLK0KWW
Please ping me here if you use this or you face any issues. Thanks!

LGRF7KO7HOB5 is my pre-approved code (August 2023).. kindly let me know once you use it.
I tried using your referral but unfortunately my installation date was earlier than yours so I can't use your code. :(

For anyone interested, my referral code is LGRF7KLK0KWW
Please ping me here if you use this or you face any issues. Thanks!

Is your code for 65 inch? is it still valid?

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back