Logitech Harmony 300

pakecc

hi, ordered my Harmony 300 from Amazon.in for 1999/- on 04/3/14 and got delivered on 5/3/14 under their one day delivery @99/-. Total of 2998/- with tax invoice is still less than the price mentioned in other online sites.

Synchronisation also over and working flawless with Sony tv/Sony AVR/Airtel DTH HD:clapping: /BDP450

hi, ordered my Harmony 300 from Amazon.in for 1999/- on 04/3/14 and got delivered on 5/3/14 under their one day delivery @99/-. Total of 2998/- with tax invoice is still less than the price mentioned in other online sites.

Synchronisation also over and working flawless with Sony tv/Sony AVR/Airtel DTH HD:clapping: /BDP450

Congratulations.

If any one is interested; you may opt Logitech 200 at a lesser price.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=170917056987

oh, sorry, the total price was 2098/- only as against the price of 2500 in other online sites.

That will be more than sufficient. Logitech remotes are usually programmed by connecting to their website. They have a vast collection of supported remote controls listed. You can also manually teach the remote if your particular model is not listed.

Guys, dont get cheated with 200 and 300.
They dont come with the concept of 'activities' that logitech harmonies are so famous for.
They only have a fixed half hearted "watch tv" activity. Nothing more. You have to select 'device' for everything else. Such a shame.

I have investigated along this route and stopped looking. These remotes cannot even be programmed using harmony software. Harmony as a brand is dead.

Guys, dont get cheated with 200 and 300.

I have investigated along this route and stopped looking. These remotes cannot even be programmed using harmony software. Harmony as a brand is dead.

But I'm using the the harmony and programmed/ assigned the remote control buttons of my Sony STR / Pioneer BDP 450 and Airtel DTH HD to Harmony 300using their software after login thru "my harmony" account.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back