Looking for Denon X2600H

harryneopotter

I am building a 5.1.2 setup and have finalized on Denon X2600H. Anything lower doesn't have either eArc or dolby atmos virtualisation.
However, looks like it is discountinued and I am finding it hard to get hold of 1 unit. So posting a request here for a pre-owned one (Delhi NCR)

Thank you in advance

As you said there is no stock of 2600. Pre owned is hard to find.
You may wait for 2700 or you can purchase 1600.
2600 has few video features which are missing in 1600.
These video features are handled by TV, so you may ignore these features in an AVR and go for 1600.

didnt you got a quote of 52k from a dealer? what happened to that?
Out of stock. Sadly.
The virtualisation is just a gimmick you won't get atmos effect in virtualisation.it is better to have speakers for atmos

Regards
Yes, I do plan to get speakers for atmos in due time. The other advantages 2600 has over 1600h is better power, components and UI.
As you said there is no stock of 2600. Pre owned is hard to find.
You may wait for 2700 or you can purchase 1600.
2600 has few video features which are missing in 1600.
These video features are handled by TV, so you may ignore these features in an AVR and go for 1600.
Correct. Video features don't matter to me at all.

I am building a 5.1.2 setup and have finalized on Denon X2600H. Anything lower doesn't have either eArc or dolby atmos virtualisation.
However, looks like it is discountinued and I am finding it hard to get hold of 1 unit. So posting a request here for a pre-owned one (Delhi NCR)

Thank you in advance
Dolby height virtualisation is useless. Why are you even looking at it? Dam these manufacturers simply giving us useless tech and increase prices.From now on all receivers are 8k and for sure prices will be hiked reason being 8k. Get lost,I mean why the hell we even need 8k. We aren’t even experiencing the best of 4k yet.

Dolby height virtualisation is useless. Why are you even looking at it? Dam these manufacturers simply giving us useless tech and increase prices.From now on all receivers are 8k and for sure prices will be hiked reason being 8k. Get lost,I mean why the hell we even need 8k. We aren’t even experiencing the best of 4k yet.
I wanted to try it before purchasing dedicated speakers. I mean, it it were even half as good as normal dedicated speakers, it would have been fine for a couple of years till I move from my current place.
And yes, New ones are useless and just a way to get more money from us. Can't believe that 1600/2600 both are discounted and not available anywhere.

The virtualisation is just a gimmick you won't get atmos effect in virtualisation.it is better to have speakers for atmos

Regards
Yes. Srinharish is right. I did go through many online reviews and YouTubers like TechnoDad/Youthman. Those features are just Gimmick like what Sony advertise and I felt cheated on the HT-X8500 soundbar.

I wanted to try it before purchasing dedicated speakers. I mean, it it were even half as good as normal dedicated speakers, it would have been fine for a couple of years till I move from my current place.
And yes, New ones are useless and just a way to get more money from us. Can't believe that 1600/2600 both are discounted and not available anywhere.
Get the 2500 which was offered for 52k.

It doesn't have eArc so I will need to use an external device to get Atmos. Now I use Tv's inbuilt apps and I like the experience.
I use 4500 which is the same line up and I can get atmos from Netflix while using Netflix ap on tv. If you are going to use an external device just connect it directly to the avr. And even with 2600 you cant get atmos in tru HD. Your entire chain has to be Hdmi 2.1. I think only the latest avr’s launched has Hdmi 2.1.

Whether your tv is having eArc. Why i am asking the latest high end tv's only providing this
Regards
Yes, I have LG C9 and it does have eArc.

I use 4500 which is the same line up and I can get atmos from Netflix while using Netflix ap on tv. If you are going to use an external device just connect it directly to the avr. And even with 2600 you cant get atmos in tru HD. Your entire chain has to be Hdmi 2.1. I think only the latest avr’s launched has Hdmi 2.1.
Atmos true HD doesn't not need hdmi 2.1. It only needs eArc.

Yes, I have LG C9 and it does have eArc.

Atmos true HD doesn't not need hdmi 2.1. It only needs eArc.
I am not sure. Cause I tried playing tru HD contents using e arc and it does not support. As far as I know audio return channel of lossless audio is a feature for HDMI 2.1.

I am not sure. Cause I tried playing tru HD contents using e arc and it does not support. As far as I know audio return channel of lossless audio is a feature for HDMI 2.1.
[/QUOTE
If you have a LG C9, make sure to change the sound setting on the TV from Atmos to Pass through and see if it works.

I have a c9 and tried like you have suggested. Lossless audio does not work. Only atmos in DD+ works

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back