Lucky Ali's new Album on LP?

Hi, Denzong, by refuting digitization in the audio chain - I meant preserving the warmth of analog masters.
Of course we can digitize the analog masters later for downloads (in mp3 or lossless formats like flac, ape etc.)

this time its kept separate. i have seen the glass masters myself.

Friends I am back. Again with a hope that this time we shall see the lp with us.

The confusion now prevails is that if I make in 180 gsm then the margins (after retail payout and other expenses) is barely enough to make much business sense. It is almost touching break even.

But if I make it in 150gsm then there is still a better hope of margins. Which is also not high.

Need suggestion here about the thickness.

Also about the retail margins and all. If I can sell the records without giving retail margin then I can surely give 180 gsm audiophile quality but if retail distribution is there, then it's a huge huge risk to put in money.

I am thinking of starting with an order of 500 pcs. Now only if I could advance sell/direct sell then I can give the quality.

Please suggest as to what should I do.

JUST BLAME THE DOLLAR COST. THE PRICES HAVE INCREASED CAUSE OF THE CHANGE IN DOLLAR AS ALL THE LPS WOULD BE IMPORTS AND PRESSED IN THE USA.

Last edited:
hi denzong hope all is well , just out of curiosity .can you post the details of the recordings . i mean what was the first master and then out of what did they make the glass master.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back