Lucky Ali's new Album on LP?

just a query.
we are getting a lot of releases of new movies on LP (eg 3 idiots, tzm, and many others), are these also mastered in analog formats or digital pressed in vinyls.

I seriously doubt if any of Lucky Ali's stuff will be analogue recordings. They should all be digital

yes. the deal is almost through but final negotiations on for the pricing part. i am waiting a word from my supposed to be partner and if he agrees then we have it. if not then will have to again scout out... hope u get the idea

My two cents:

In the old days when LP was the only option for high fidelity sound (as compared to cassettes), there were many LP releases especially in hindi which sounded outrageous. I am a victim of many such albums. People were forced to buy them since there was no other option. Now the LP has stiff competition from cds and hi res downloads. The only folks who will buy LPs are people who treasure high fidelity sound. Nothing else will do !

For the LP to succeed, the mastering and duplication needs to be of high standards. Ensure this and you will succeed. Of course the music needs to be good too.

the mastering i know is one of the best in quality

i have the option of getting it pressed in Germany or USA so even quality is not an issue cause my business calculations based on 180gm audiophile LP which i can vouch for.

the music i know is great. have 6 of the tracks with me and they are very good

I agree with Square. No point in trying to sting and bring costs down. Those who will buy these LPs will know the effort that has been put in and the quality they are getting in return. They will gladly pay a premium over CDs.

As I have been saying repetadely in the forum that I have asked for analog masters. But if it does not come then digital masters will be used and all will pressed on 180 audiophile.
Now beyond all this is not in my hands.

Friends, as you are aware that i am trying to bring in Lucky Ali on records, i have got the opportunity to release Chicago music on vinyl in india.

i am pasting a link to the music, please do give me your honest feedbacks as to is it worthwhile to bring them in india for sales.

Chicago House music is characterized by very minimal production with low cost drum machines & samplers, here is a link to a sample of this sound, there is a lot of variation inside the genre

YouTube - ‪VICTOR ROMEO presents LEATRICE BROWN - LOVE WILL FIND A WAY‬‏

YouTube - ‪Victor Romeo & The Move - The Art Of Acid‬‏

yeah, why was denzong banned ?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Out of curiosity I am asking...
Wouldn't it help other members if mods just put in few lines why a member is banned?
Can a forum know if banned member is logging in with another name ?
What happens to a banned member's private messages ?
Can super mod look in to any member's private messages ? :eek:
How many warnings are required to ban a member ?
Is the word s**t allowed? ( s**t !!! with search option I can see few already :lol:)
Are there any rules to 'unban' a member ?
Can a community service (like giving away part of vinyl/CD collection to fellow members) unban a member ? :D
Cheers and regards

While I also want to know why Denzong was banned, I don't think the moderators will want to share the details. Clearly it must be for violating some forum rules but putting out the details may/may not be a good idea.

Have been searching google regarding vinyl pressing using Digital master. Few worth knowing are...
~ High resolution digital master is good for vinyl pressing.
~ Digital mastering started in late 70s, so some of the classic albums anyone is having may have been pressed from digital master.
~ Some say highres pressed vinyl will sound better than CD.
~ Dire straits 'Brothers in arms' and Fleetwood mac 'tusk' are digital masters.
~ Recording Engineer is the most important guy if one wants to press a vinyl.
~ Depending on the engineer vinyl can sound bad than CD or vice versa, even from same digital master.
Regards

Last edited:
yeah, why was denzong banned ?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Out of curiosity I am asking...
Wouldn't it help other members if mods just put in few lines why a member is banned?
Can a forum know if banned member is logging in with another name ?
What happens to a banned member's private messages ?
Can super mod look in to any member's private messages ? :eek:
How many warnings are required to ban a member ?
Is the word s**t allowed? ( s**t !!! with search option I can see few already :lol:)
Are there any rules to 'unban' a member ?
Can a community service (like giving away part of vinyl/CD collection to fellow members) unban a member ? :D
Cheers and regards

Good questions and thought process. :D

Well, I would like to know too why Denzong was banned. In fact I wanted to know why 'Suri' was banned since he had been on forum for a long time. But after some search through his posts I got the answer.

However, while I went through Denzong's latest posts it gave me no clue why was he banned!

I would like to know answers of all of the above questions on a serious not. You never know one of us may get banned for not knowing the rules well enough. My wife would be happy though. :D

well guys i am back. yes i was banned and it was a misunderstanding which all has been cleared. cant say it was the mistake of any so alls well that ends well.....final thing i am back and the reason shall remain a RAAZ...... good to be back

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back