Lucky Ali's new Album on LP?

i am his record label for vinyl. i shall be starting this venture. he would be signed with me and i am trying to bring other artists as well

How about KK? And Kailash Kher? How I would love to listen to both of these artists on vinyl! I have even asked Kailash Kher's former manager to ask him if he did any recordings on vinyl but came up blank.
Joshua

And my choice of label name is Grace Note. I'd been listening to Sergio Mendes' Lua Soberana (from Brasileiro album) which has one of the most beautiful use of grace notes I'd ever heard in any form of music. Hence the suggestion!
Joshua

thanks for your support but currently i just like the name groove records
maybe some more suggestions would help

i have been in the copyright scene for long and know how this whole piece works.
my pressing will happen in US and i shall only use 180grams and 180grams two step plating. so you can be rest assured for the quality

Name already taken, copyright must be with someone

Groove Records - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And my choice of label name is Grace Note. I'd been listening to Sergio Mendes' Lua Soberana (from Brasileiro album) which has one of the most beautiful use of grace notes I'd ever heard in any form of music. Hence the suggestion!
Joshua

Joshua again name taken -slibit by another company

Gracenote.com

thanks hemant for the help
i am sure collectively we can come with a great name

i also have a name suggestion: Avantis Records
meaning of avantis:
Avanti (Sanskrit: ??????) was an ancient Indian janapada (realm), roughly corresponded to the present day Malwa region. According to the Buddhist text, the Anguttara Nikaya, Avanti was one of the solasa mahajanapadas (sixteen great realms) of the 6th century BCE. The janapada was divided into two parts by the Vindhyas, the northern part had its capital at Ujjayini and the southern part had its centre at Mahishmati.
The Avantis, the ancient people belonging to this realm were described as mahavala (very powerful) in the Udyoga Parva (19.24) of the Mahabharata.According to the Vishnu Purana (II.3), the Bhagavata Purana (XII.I.36) and the Brahma Purana (XIX.17), the Avantis were associated with the Malavas, the Saurashtras, the Abhiras, the Suras, the Karushas and the Arbudas and were described as dwelling along the Pariyatra (or Paripatra) mountains

Avanti = Modest
Denzong, man you work fast. That's good. Nice name and all the best. :)

well hiten that name is already the name of my existing co
therefore if you check the logo it has a website too...although the website is not complete
so thought of just extending the name as Avantis Records

Nice name ! just checked out the website avanti.in which is underconstruction and the logo is also nice.

just one thing that someone has already parked a domain name as avantirecords.com , If you are planning to have avantisrecords.com then it shall be a good idea to backorder the avantirecord.com domain as well. Otherwise it may be misused by someone. Also the .in domains have one big problem that normally anyone has tendency to go to .com domain by default.

Now what i would suggest is that you buy the avanti.com and redirect avantis.in and avantisrecords.com there. Having a simple domain as avanti.com shall be better to create a brand and easy to remember for visitors.

Very best of luck for your company....

thanks for the idea.
my current co name is avantis and i had to take the .in as .com was not available. which is not available even today
i am thinking of avantisrecords.com which is there as of now
just waiting for lucky to confirm me the contract and i shall register the same the next moment
now wondering as to should i use the same logo or tweak it a little for the records thing

thanks for the idea.
my current co name is avantis and i had to take the .in as .com was not available. which is not available even today
i am thinking of avantisrecords.com which is there as of now
just waiting for lucky to confirm me the contract and i shall register the same the next moment
now wondering as to should i use the same logo or tweak it a little for the records thing

Though the current logo is nice but still i shall try to design some alternative logo designs for you. if you provide your email i shall send you the jpeg and PSD file of logos that i create.

sent you the image. This help is nothing. I have recieved much more from this forum through different members . Its like paying back in some form.

Hello Denzong

Truely it is a great effort- wish you all the success.

I would like to add my wish list for Artists for the time being -

Kailash Kher
Shreya Ghoshal
Kaushiki Chakraborty ( Classical )
Rashid Khan

If you try bengali music I can add more..

I dont know whether you will also try for old artists . In that case the list will be even longer

Regards

Last edited:
i am just waiting for Lucky to give me a green signal.
once i have something in my hand i can then approach the whole world
but need that begining. why i am banking on lucky is that he is a good friend and i dont have to start the whole thing with another artist cause that person maynot know me and might not get excited.
here i have something to showcase taking lucky's example

here's my favorites list of Lucky Ali tracks :​

1. Dekha hai aise bhi - Sifar
2. Kaisi tanhai Aks
3. Na tum jaano na hum KNPH
4. O Sanam Sunoh
5. Jaane kya dhoondta hai- Sur
6. Tu kaun hai Bhopal express ------> was an amazing movie too
7. Gori teri ankhen - Gori teri ankhen
8. Hairat Anjaana anjaani
9. Ahista ahista Bachna ae haseeno
10. Kabhi aisa lagta hai - Kabhi aisa lagta hai
11. Kitni haseen zindgi Aks
12. Teri yaadien aati hain- Sifar
13. Khoya hai Sur

Hope you get the green signal soon friend !!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back