Making two more pairs of speakers............

Awesome finish..... I hope they sound better to their looks....:clapping:. You delivered them to someone , did u make the set for your friends.... Can HFV members request you to make one for them ...? :licklips::rolleyes:

Splendid looking pair of towers Anil. Was in Bangalore a few days back. Would have loved to hear them out as I was looking to upgrade my FS. The first DIY speakers that I've listened to was a few days back at anilva house. The full range speakers he made are amazing. Please pm your phone number so I can ask a friend to come over if and when its ok with you to have a listen.
Thanks

Hi avidyarthy, thanks for the comment.

1. The exact speaker dimensions?

H 46"x B 9"x D15'

2. Your estimated selling price ... just asking ...

25 to 30k depending on the drivers & x over.

3. Speaker wattage ... sensitivity ... impedance etc etc ... just asking, if available.

They are 8 ohms, can handle up to 120 watt RMS.

Could'nt they have been front ported??

I prefer back ported design as i get improved bass response with proper stuffing.

Hi Kittu, please check your PM.

Regards,
Anil

Awesome finish..... I hope they sound better to their looks....:clapping:. You delivered them to someone , did u make the set for your friends.... Can HFV members request you to make one for them ...? :licklips::rolleyes:

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back