Making two more pairs of speakers............

Veneering is almost complete with 6 coats of polish & Melamine spray. I am quite happy with the finish :cool:
One pair goes with Teak & the other with Mahogany finish. Mahogany looks classic. I shall post the pictures of cabinets by Sunday.

Speakerfinish.jpg

Anil

Hi all, i took few pictures of veneered cabinets today, will update with more pictures soon.

60.jpg

59-1.jpg

Anil

Last edited:
Yes, you were right ... the Mahogany's definitely look classic. Initailly, I was siding with the teak finish ....

Some closeup shots of rear & spikes. Sorry for the poor image quality, i shall post the hires pictures soon. Drivers are not yet mounted, should happen this week end. Work on the grills are happening.

62.jpg

63.jpg

Last edited:
Anil . .will visit your place once done ..liked the outers but spikes design is old..reminds me of old lab aparatus in physics lab in engineering.

cant they be made as beautiful as these
600a.jpg

So far how many DIY projects have you completed? i do not copy someones product.

Not intended to offend you , but i have a pair of sonodyne FS that have exact spikes like you made !

but your question is strange ..is there any award for that.
i know one real DIY guy who is a speaker expert ... he has not even completed 90% of the speakers and amps he experimented.

Grt work...so how much efforts went in? Ms...Manhours...Money...Matreial(Procured from)?

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Stupendous .........'classical' finish ......... :clapping:

1. The exact speaker dimensions?
2. Your estimated selling price ... just asking ...
3. Speaker wattage ... sensitivity ... impedance etc etc ... just asking, if available.

Could'nt they have been front ported??

UNABLE to take my eyes off them .... :-( . They look better than "any" speaker discussed in this forum till now. Bloody imposing monsters ... whoooofff ..

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back