Marantz+Marantz+Wharfedale

srikarkav

Got a Marantz CDP

Hi guys,

Got myself an used CDP today.:yahoo: Marantz CD 53. It was the only Marantz CDP available in Ritchie street. S o i didnt have any choice, since wanted onlya marantz CDP to match my vintage Marantz stereo amp.

Got a dedicated stereo setup at last.So the setup is,

Mrantz CD53+Marantz integrated stereo amp PM44SE+Whrafedale 9.2
I will post my impressions soon:)

cheers,
sri

Last edited:
Re: Got a Marantz CDP

i wish, u had wished big.:eek:hyeah: Lately ur wishes r coming true to soon.:clapping::yahoo: First 9.2, now marantz cdp. May the streak never end. Amen.

Congrats:yahoo::clapping:

hey yogesh,

yore a ringer for george clooney!

Cheers suri

Re: Got a Marantz CDP

hey yogesh,

yore a ringer for george clooney!

Cheers suri

HeHeHeHe:D:eek:hyeah::D:eek:hyeah::D:eek:hyeah::D:eek:hyeah::D:eek:hyeah::D::eek:hyeah:

Actually, It is George Clooney. I was fiddling around for putting up a Avtaar , at that time I just upon this on my PC and used it as Avtaar. Lokking for Something else, when I find it, I change it.

I thank all he guys who have wished me.:) Since I am leaving for Madurai today i am finding it hard to give time to my CDP. By tuesday i will share my experience with you all.

cheers,
sri

@anm Hi, It was the only Marantz CDP available in Ritchies street here. The guy is expecting a Marantz cd67. I will keep in contact with him and let you know.
BTW how do you plan to make the buy here and ship to your place?

sri

Last edited:
congrats once again.
One of the option for interconnects is from Soundsgreat. He has made some very elaborate cables with very good shielding.

I have no idea how to buy and ship. Maybe the shopkeeper knows how to do that. I can transfer money to you.
regards

Hi
CD 63se is compared to 67 and has great review. Is that too available with him?

regards

I thank all he guys who have wished me.:) Since I am leaving for Madurai today i am finding it hard to give time to my CDP. By tuesday i will share my experience with you all.

cheers,
sri

@anm Hi, It was the only Marantz CDP available in Ritchies street here. The guy is expecting a Marantz cd67. I will keep in contact with him and let you know.
BTW how do you plan to make the buy here and ship to your place?

sri

Hi anm,

I was not in station and landed in Chennai only today. I will keep in contact with they guy and if any Marantz CDP becomes available i will inform u.
Yes CD63se seems to be a great player and tropic got it for 9k i think.

cheers,
sri

Hi Guys,

My stereo setup was running on the replaced wire of Onkyo 3100(22awg i think). I replaced them with DAC 14 AWG today. Well..... I dont know weather i like the result or not. The sound is a little louder,the vocals are more clear.But the bass has lost its punch a little and the treble has also gone up a bit. There is no way i can control it in this setup. I fear this may result in fatigue. I have to hear for some considerable time before i can say for sure. I feel that the old wire was giving a more controlled and sweeter sound.

Guys tell me if my money has gone down the drain???

Thanks,
sri

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back