Marantz or CA Topaz

das

Hi friends I'm new to hifi audio things, im planning to purchase a stereo setup.

for the speakers im almost decided on Dali Lektor Bookshelfs. Now i've to select the integrated amp for it. Please somebody suggest som options for it.
my budget is arnd 35000.

Some of the options i found in my price range are

Marantz M-CR510
Marantz PM 5005
CA Topaz SR20 V2
CA Topaz SR10

Hi Das,
Welcome to Stereo World. Congrats of Dali Speakers. What is the Source ?CD Player \DVD\Laptop ? What kids of music you play and share some details about your music collection?

Marantz PM 5005 and Dali might sound a bit bright together if you like that kinda sound , my prefferd amp with Dali would be a Denon PMA720AE or Yamaha AS501/701 to balance out Dalis slight brightness and forward nature.

Marantz is more balanced than Cambridge Audio, Marantz will be superior to the CA models you mentioned.
Go with a proper stereo amp not the M series if possible, if SQ is of highest importance then the Marantz PM series will be of better value than the 'Melody series.

acoustic portrait is a local manufacturer of amps out of bangalore. not much in terms of features but excellent in terms of sound quality. ahead of the ones you've mentioned. they have a 75w model integrated for rs36k

Hi Das,

The key is to audition and decide..also read online feedback and see a couple of videos..

If budget is a constraint, look at For Sale by owner or Hi Fi ads...

All the best!

Marantz PM 5005 and Dali might sound a bit bright together if you like that kinda sound , my prefferd amp with Dali would be a Denon PMA720AE or Yamaha AS501/701 to balance out Dalis slight brightness and forward nature.

Marantz is a warm sounding amplifier and is ideal for Dali

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back