Marantz Owner Thread...

Even me:sad:
Mains are not crossed. They are down to 32Hz. But no other go with the current set up.
My aim was to use the sub.
Integration may not be perfect as below 80Hz is produced by both mains and sub

Hi Guys,

Suggest me speakers for Marantz 5011, PSB or Q aquatics 7000i plus which one will be better.

Dont have PSB to audition, only auditioned 7000! plus. Anyone who owns PSB and Q Aquatics paired with Marantz please suggest. i am planning to buy speakers within month.

For movies only and little music...the Q Acoustics will be fine....

PSBs work well for both...music and movies...again depends on which model....

Look at the freq specs.....speakers which can deliver as low as 20hz and 20khz or higher are the most ideal for any playback.....usually the subs would take care of the low freq....

Look at Wharfedale, Jamos, certain models of POlk etc....audition and decide...are you purchasing from Dubai? (as per your location mentioned)

@efernand1,

Thanks for suggestion, cannot get PSB and other brands in Dubai only Q Acoustics and Boss available here, Boss is expensive not worth buying.
If i want PSB/Wharfedale ,i have to buy in India and get then here.

@efernand1,

Thanks for suggestion, cannot get PSB and other brands in Dubai only Q Acoustics and Boss available here, Boss is expensive not worth buying.
Have you auditioned QA? If not then do try to audition the speakers. They have some really good sounding speakers and should sound good with Marantz.

MaSh

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

@efernand1,

I believe there is competitive pricing in India when compared to Dubai...the plus factor is warranty out here too....

Also you need to consider weight and customs....

There are many dealers based on which location you reside in India.....you can easily audition and decide which suits best for performance, appearance, budget etc....after all. you will be the sole owner and user...

Finally completed my setup [emoji41]
Marantz SR7011, Marantz MM7055 long pending project
02f8201233a43f25885c49ae6e736131.jpg

[emoji41]

I own one set of Polk TSX 110b Bookshelf( i used for rear surround earlier)
Instead of buying new i used the same.
Its big challenge to hang 5kg speaker.
[emoji41]

Nicely done.. [emoji119] Yes.. hanging bookshelf from ceiling is a challenge if they don't have thread mounts..

May be something like Polk OWM 3/5, would have been easier to mount..

Planning for 4 overheads?..

Nicely done.. [emoji119] Yes.. hanging bookshelf from ceiling is a challenge if they don't have thread mounts..

May be something like Polk OWM 3/5, would have been easier to mount..

Planning for 4 overheads?..
Not in near future iam done with it.
Don't have cable internal routing options,right now almost all concealed wiring is dumped with internal cables.if i am planning in near future i will have to look for external casing which i dont like it.

[emoji41]

Not in near future iam done with it.
Don't have cable internal routing options,right now almost all concealed wiring is dumped with internal cables.if i am planning in near future i will have to look for external casing which i dont like it.
[emoji41]

Yeah understand..But false ceiling can help you mount 4 ceiling speakers and hide wires too (partly)..

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back