Marantz PM6005 with Sonodyne Sonus 2605 V3

No I dont

and I dont particularly care what your opinion is if you cannot substantiate a stand

thanks anyway

by the way i dont have to read a mis spelt poorly worded post several times over to make sense of it. I hate to break it you but it is not quite as deep as you think as it is. But then again, never mind, I don't really expect you to get it

with regards
gr

Well, my opinion was not meant for you but for the OP. Take it this way, I will always warn anyone and everyone who plans to purchase anything of Sonodyne. They can accept, reject or give their plan a second or third thought.

This is a public forum and I have the right to cast my opinion here.

That however does not mean someone like you would jump in to make a (sarcastic - wisecrack - smart ) comment out of it.

Being born and living in the same city where Sonodynes are manufactured and being brought up with them for the last 40 years, I have seen at least more than you when it comes to Sonodyne quality. :lol:

So let me state my opinion. You can state yours. But do not make mockery of other's post. That only looks makes you look immature and a complete wannabe.

from this thread http://www.hifivision.com/amplifiers/49820-norge-1000-gold-vs-sonodyne-sia310.html#post566631)

Hello friends,

I am planning to buy an amplifier for a small room 10 ft x 10 ft and first decided on the Onkyo 8030. However, since this room is small and I will not need the sound too loud, I am looking for budget options like

Norge 1000 Gold
Sonodyne Sia310

If someone can let me know which one should be the best to choose, I will be greatful. I have not decided on the speakers yet but I am open to options.

Thanks in advance to all.

Well, my opinion was not meant for you but for the OP. Take it this way, I will always warn anyone and everyone who plans to purchase anything of Sonodyne. They can accept, reject or give their plan a second or third thought.

[/B]

So what happened between 2nd February 2014 and forever and always ?

That only looks makes you look immature and a complete wannabe.

QFT.

with best regards
gr

Last edited:

This is a public forum and I have the right to cast my opinion here.

That however does not mean someone like you would jump in to make a (sarcastic - wisecrack - smart ) comment out of it.

Being born and living in the same city where Sonodynes are manufactured and being brought up with them for the last 40 years, I have seen at least more than you when it comes to Sonodyne quality. :lol:

So let me state my opinion. You can state yours. But do not make mockery of other's post. That only looks makes you look immature and a complete wannabe.

I heard Sonodyne Uranus2 and Uranus3 when I was a school-going kid, sound of these two (specially Uranus3) still linger in my ears. Those days, people (middle-class and slightly upper middle class) used to put Sonodyne on pedestal. Of late, there may be some quality issues. But the way you are rejecting sonodyne as a brand is somewhat not going well with the people at large. May be you are/were an insider hence, you know sonodyne better than anyone else does. but............................... again !!!!!!!

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

with regards,

My 2 paisa:

Sonodyne is probably a good starting point as some BMs have stated here and elsewhere.
Some users upgrade their speakers after a while, some don't. Depends on personal preference.
Hence, its always a good idea to audition both similarly priced and slightly more expensive speakers before pulling the trigger. Because, if you decide to upgrade in say a couple of years time, your total outlay will be much higher.
As a kid, I used to hear about the superlative Uranus system from my well to do mates. But then again, people's exposure to other makes was pretty limited.
Now as for me, I don't like the sound signature of the Sonous range. That doesn't mean that Sonodyne is bad. Sound is a very subjective er subject!
@ Tumpa - Please audition as many brands as possible.
Peace!

I heard Sonodyne Uranus2 and Uranus3 when I was a school-going kid, sound of these two (specially Uranus3) still linger in my ears. Those days, people (middle-class and slightly upper middle class) used to put Sonodyne on pedestal. Of late, there may be some quality issues. But the way you are rejecting sonodyne as a brand is somewhat not going well with the people at large. May be you are/were an insider hence, you know sonodyne better than anyone else does. but............................... again !!!!!!!

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

with regards,

Don't know about the Uranus III, but I've "experienced" the original Uranus (my dad's) and I'll be honest: I've heard Sony LCD TV's that trounced the stereo separation abilities of the said Uranus amp. :lol:

Count me alongside the Sonodyne sceptics. I'm searching for a stereo amp and although I'm looking at the SiA 320 amongst other brands, I'm going to be listening very hard indeed before I even think of giving Sonodyne 50 paise for it. :lol:

Last edited:
i guess i am a lil late to the discussion, but adding my 2 bits all the same
i have the older PM6004 & i have never yet felt any lack of power & that's without having ever crossed the 2 Oclock position.
the marantz is driving wharfdale diamonds 9.5s which are considered quite power hungry too

as most FMs will agree Marantz understates thier power capabilities

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back