Metro Card - Hyderabad

cha_indian

Request anybody who can help me in getting Metro Card (Metro store) in Hyderabad ? I tried to get it myself but i think it is restricted to people who has some sort of business. Hope somebody helps me in getting this card for me :licklips:

Yes Metro card is for people who do business. Again i dont think they give it for people who do small scale business like a mini big bazaar kinda business. Strictly no to small provision shops or otherwise. (You may need to check though!!) An option is get hold of any of your friend who is doing a business, tell him to get a card and inturn he can get a card for you. Or anyone who already has a card can get you one card.

But note: Not all items in Metro are less price. Neverthless atleast 80% of the items would be less priced (or wholesale price) when compared to the market.
Once i checked for some electronics items and i do not see much discount or sometimes the price is also higher than other places.
I understand children below 18yrs are not allowed. Also entry is only through the valid metro card id. So you also cannot bring in other members of your family if your card is already sponsored by someone else.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back