Mi Tv Series in India

ratheesh

Flipkart started teasing the launch of Mi Tv Series which is a long overdue in India.
All the clues indicates that it's indeed Mi Tv 4 which was launched in last year CES.
The launch date is expected to be on Feb 14th, will update here after the launch.
Regarding Mi Tv 4, Excerpts from Gogi blog. Hoping we get to see similar price listings.

Xiaomi Mi TV 4
All these Mi TV 4 (49 / 55 / 65) screen support 3840 x 2160 pixels resolution (4K with HDR support). But when it comes to processor the 49 inch and 55 inch Mi TV 4 is using Amlogic T968 quad core chipset whereas the 65 inch TV is using T966 Amlogic processor. This TV is 4.98mm Slim. Even RAM and ROM are slightly different – 49 inch / 55 inch TV comes with 8GB ROM and 2GB RAM and 65 inch TV comes with 32GB ROM and 3GB RAM. This TV is running MIUI TV based on Android. Other features are WiFi, HDMI, AV, UBS 2.0, USB 3.0, Ethernet and Dolby Atmos 3D spherical surround sound.

The Mi TV 4 49 inch TV is priced at RMB 3499 (approx Rs. 32K)
Mi TV 4 55 inches comes for RMB 3999 (approx Rs. 37K)
Mi TV 4 66 inches is priced at RMB 9999 (approx Rs. 94K)

Source:
https://www.flipkart.com/brandx-teaser-store
http://event.mi.com/in/giveme5/ecosystem
http://www.mi.com/en/mitv4/
https://www.gogi.in/xiaomi-mi-tv-4-4k-hdr-launched-comes-with-49-55-and-65-inch-variants.html

Attachments

• section11_bg_2.jpg
    section11_bg_2.jpg
    356.4 KB · Views: 30
The Mi TV 4 49 inch TV is priced at RMB 3499 (approx Rs. 32K)
Mi TV 4 55 inches comes for RMB 3999 (approx Rs. 37K)
Mi TV 4 66 inches is priced at RMB 9999 (approx Rs. 94K)

Would be interesting to see the warranty options of Mi TV.. A year back, think Le Eco was the best to provide 55 inch 4K TV for a very competitive price (think 55K) with 4 yrs warranty on the panel & 2 yrs on the parts which was excellent IMO..

Would be interesting to see the warranty options of Mi TV.. A year back, think Le Eco was the best to provide 55 inch 4K TV for a very competitive price (think 55K) with 4 yrs warranty on the panel & 2 yrs on the parts which was excellent IMO..
Yes & now leeco India doesn't exist. They stopped selling tvs in India so guess no warranty?

I recently bought the Vu 55 incher (4K) TV at about 50.5K INR
After initial few weeks with the TV, I strongly felt, if such finish & overall product can be delivered by Vu (relatively new brand), the flagship-killer-brands (like Mi, LeCO, OP, Huawei) should be able to do something similar in the TV market.

While getting the Vu, I had read about this launch but, did not think, it would make it here so quick. lol.

Let's hope people grab these deals & force the big-brands to atleast get thinking about price-to-product ratios.

The design of Mi TV 4 definitely looks out of box. that slim & transparent profile, looks straight out of a scifi movie, and at such a (lower than) reasonable price!

Cheers to the folks in market to buy a new TV.

Ace.

Mi TV 4 Launch is ongoing ...

Bringing Mi TV 4 (55). It is just 4.9mm thin. This is the first thing that you will notice when you first see it. The Mi TV 4 is the World’s Thinnest LED TV!

The Mi TV 4 packs in 4K Ultra HD resolution.

The Mi TV 4 ships with Amlogic 64 bit Quad core processor. Coupled with 2GB RAM + 8 GB internal storage. It also has Dolby Audio plus DTS-HD to give you a complete cinematic experience right in your homes!

The Mi TV 4 also offers Ultimate Connectivity: It ships with 3 HDMI, 2 USB, High speed ethernetand dual band Wi-Fi & bluetooth 4.0!

Content is the reason why anyone buys a smart TV today. We are really proud to have partnered with India’s top content providers.

PatchWall our TV OS.

PatchWall is India’s first TV OS that brings all the content from your STB right and seamlessly integrates right on your homepage. One Interface, One remote to interact with your STB

We made the Mi IR Cable to help do all this. Simply Plug-n-Play, there is absolutely no configuration required.

Price : 39,999 WTF !!!!

Attachments

• a4636bff-8367-4f17-8d80-dba730b2730e.jpeg
    a4636bff-8367-4f17-8d80-dba730b2730e.jpeg
    1,017.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Yes & now leeco India doesn't exist. They stopped selling tvs in India so guess no warranty?

I think is still alive, but not production active.. For the TV's sold, i believe they must provide support.. May be LeEco owners here on the forum can chip in here..

I honestly love the brand ( Le Eco) & their products to come alive for their killer pricing..

I think is still alive, but not production active.. For the TV's sold, i believe they must provide support.. May be LeEco owners here on the forum can chip in here..

I honestly love the brand ( Le Eco) & their products to come alive for their killer pricing..

Yup, i longed for the same but things went bad for them.

Rs. 40,000 is an awesome price for such a TV... look forward to the company actually shipping the units and the reviews...

Let's hope they iron out initial hiccups.

i expected 65 inches launch also..they may launch in future

Definitely, waiting for the full line ups to land here.

Millet TV 4 in china is 3999 RNB. 4A, C are cheaper at 3000. IF what they launched in India is the 3999 one for 39999..which means india pricing is same as China pricing!!! if its true - just waiting to buy the 65 inch 4 series one for 99999 INR. Just imagine if they launched 4A, 4C 65 inch at 50k INR in india!!!!

TLDR version.

Mi will be selling the 55 inch version for approx 40K INR from Feb22 (Flipkart first).

4K UHD w HDR - seems like 'just take my money' kind of deal. Any links to detailed reviews - preferably from trusted reviewers?

If 65 inch version around 60K INR then i will buy TV not projector. TV dimensions are width 1452mm and height 840 mm.

10K more than 4A/4C version are for BEZELless,ultra slim design here:p although thats okay for a chic/c7 like design.

Missing : VOICE Search in Remote/Artificial Inteligence and HDR10/HLG/Dolby Vision mention (soft updates possible?)
was Expecting : 32GB for ROM (opens for a whole lot more after rooting the underlying Android & Kodi stuff).
Lil hate for : 8ms response time by Samsung Panel (though contrast 6000:1 is great concerned about back lighting in place due to slimness)

BOTTOM LINE : gonna buy 1 ASAP:cool:

well, expected those CES showcased transparent stands,nevermind
now waiting for extensive reviews on Upscaling capabilities from regular & HD boxes

I recently bought the Vu 55 incher (4K) TV at about 50.5K INR
After initial few weeks with the TV, I strongly felt, if such finish & overall product can be delivered by Vu (relatively new brand), the flagship-killer-brands (like Mi, LeCO, OP, Huawei) should be able to do something similar in the TV market.

While getting the Vu, I had read about this launch but, did not think, it would make it here so quick. lol.

Let's hope people grab these deals & force the big-brands to atleast get thinking about price-to-product ratios.

The design of Mi TV 4 definitely looks out of box. that slim & transparent profile, looks straight out of a scifi movie, and at such a (lower than) reasonable price!

Cheers to the folks in market to buy a new TV.

Ace.
Well it's not a new brand Brother i used VU TV's for close to 4 years and they WERE excellent except the smart features, and coming to the Service it depends which place you live in.

Well it's not a new brand Brother i used VU TV's for close to 4 years and they WERE excellent except the smart features, and coming to the Service it depends which place you live in.
Rajuisback,

I meant, if "relatively" new player in TV market (as compared to Samsung, Sony, LG, Philips) can offer a decent product at that price,
so can other players, who haven't yet come to India with their TV portfolios (which anyway, exist overseas).

I should have elaborated it a bit more earlier.

Ace.

With the price and specifications on the sheet it looks very promising. Will have to wait for elaborate review.
If the reviews are good all I can say is "shutup and take my money":D

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back