mission m34i

Jairus

hi,

can anyone give me the pricing of the mission m34i floorstanders? any place in delhi to audition these speakers?

thanks

jairus

hi,

can anyone give me the pricing of the mission m34i floorstanders? any place in delhi to audition these speakers?

thanks

jairus

18.6 k at vijay sales in mumbai. Check for delhi locations. Should be slightly lessor due to lower taxes.

can you get me the contact number and address of vijay sales??

Administrative Office
Here ask for Robert, he handles audio. On 2nd thoughts he is for mumbai, so first ask for their delhi office, if you dont get a useful reply, ask for robert. He is very helpful.

384,Veer Saverkar Marg,
Opp Siddhivinayak Temple,
Prabhadevi Mumbai - 400025.
Tel : 022-24216010/11/12/13/14

Customer Care

Customer Care Desk at all Outlets.
V Care Mumbai : (022)66227722.
V Care Pune : (020)26053691 / 92
V Care Surat : (0261)2257048 / 49.
E-mail : [email protected]

Corporate Sales

[email protected]

Last edited:
Hello,

Pl find attached the price list of Mission Speakers.

Regards,

N MURALI

Hey Murali,
Why so much of a price difference? Vijay sales is selling 33i for 12.3 and 34i for 18.6. I was interested in 35i, but they dont have other models..

Regards

Hai Madjack,

When I contacted Mission dealer at Chennai, for M33i, though the Pricelist mentions 17500/- , he was willing to offer at Rs.14,500/-. The price may be MRP including all tax and Maybe they want to push the old stock. Any way I am yet to audition it, and then will decide between WH 9.2 and M33i.

Thanks,

N MURALI

Hai Madjack,

When I contacted Mission dealer at Chennai, for M33i, though the Pricelist mentions 17500/- , he was willing to offer at Rs.14,500/-. The price may be MRP including all tax and Maybe they want to push the old stock. Any way I am yet to audition it, and then will decide between WH 9.2 and M33i.

Thanks,

N MURALI

Hi Murali,
Did you try to check with Vijay Sales if they are ready to ship it? ask them shipping rates? Then you could go for the m34i at 18.7 or 33i at 12.3. No harm checking.

Cheers.

Hi Murali,
Did you try to check with Vijay Sales if they are ready to ship it? ask them shipping rates? Then you could go for the m34i at 18.7 or 33i at 12.3. No harm checking.

Cheers.

Hi Murali,
I have just called them and they said they would get back to me with the process. So will update you once they let me know. Should be in a few hrs today. I assume you have decided on it.

Cheers.

Hi Murali,
I have just called them and they said they would get back to me with the process. So will update you once they let me know. Should be in a few hrs today. I assume you have decided on it.

Cheers.

Hi Murali,
Ok, done, they will deliver, but the prices have changed by rs.90 for 33i . It was 12,300/- now its 12430/- and m34i has changed from 18700/- to 18000/-. I dont know why. They will charge you Rs.10 per kg, so thats a total of Rs.200 extra, since its 20kgs. But they say, since they are shipping from here, you will have to pay octroi as applicable. No they dont know how it is. So you will have to find that out.
I have got all this info from Robert 9930191823 landline 022-24216014. Tell him Jeetendra had spoken to you about this.
Cheers.

Hi Murali,
Ok, done, they will deliver, but the prices have changed by rs.90 for 33i . It was 12,300/- now its 12430/- and m34i has changed from 18700/- to 18000/-. I dont know why. They will charge you Rs.10 per kg, so thats a total of Rs.200 extra, since its 20kgs. But they say, since they are shipping from here, you will have to pay octroi as applicable. No they dont know how it is. So you will have to find that out.
I have got all this info from Robert 9930191823 landline 022-24216014. Tell him Jeetendra had spoken to you about this.
Cheers.

thanks just looking for this info. for a 2 Ch set up is it better to go with 33i + sub or 34i alone

thanks just looking for this info. for a 2 Ch set up is it better to go with 33i + sub or 34i alone

for a pure 2 ch setup, its best to have either 33i or 34i alone, 34i will give you a higher bass punch for sure, since it has a woofer too. A sub will kill the purity of a two channel setup. U can put if you want, but the purists do not recommend it if you have another option.

Finally in the end frankly its your choice. Its most imp to buy the kind of sound you like. If you like thump, then, dont kill your liking just because its not what the purists do. Just ensure the electronics match up.

for a pure 2 ch setup, its best to have either 33i or 34i alone, 34i will give you a higher bass punch for sure, since it has a woofer too. A sub will kill the purity of a two channel setup. U can put if you want, but the purists do not recommend it if you have another option.

Finally in the end frankly its your choice. Its most imp to buy the kind of sound you like. If you like thump, then, dont kill your liking just because its not what the purists do. Just ensure the electronics match up.

recently i have auditioned a 2.1 nakamichi compact music system (65K),audiophile grade. SQ is pretty good and power is 10w/Ch with a active sub thrown in. then onwards i am just thinking of this 2.1 Ch. may be its better idea of covering the audio freq range. but anyway thanks for the info

Last edited:
recently i have auditioned a 2.1 nakamichi compact music system (65K),audiophile grade. SQ is pretty good and power is 10w/Ch with a active sub thrown in. then onwards i am just thinking of this 2.1 Ch. may be its better idea of covering the audio freq range. but anyway thanks for the info

What model? 10w p ch. is too less - chances are you will want to swap it a few years down the line for a bigger setup... 30w per ch is good for a lifetime.

Cheers

What model? 10w p ch. is too less - chances are you will want to swap it a few years down the line for a bigger setup... 30w per ch is good for a lifetime.

Cheers

i agree with u. 10W RMS is too little but the active sub is making some diff. Sub is somewhat bigger in size. Since the power is too less and price is high at 65k i did not take much interest in the system. its a 5 Cd changer. i auditioned it at Khan Market in delhi

i called robert and he agreed to courier the speakers to hydbad. but 5% extra
octroi charges. i need too check on this, whether extra octroi is applicable for AP

i spoke with robert n emailed him for a quote for 33i and transportation charges.
i am not sure of 33i or 34i, as i read somewhere the extra driver makes 34i a bit muddy not very sure. i wish i can audition both

if required i may go for a sub for that extra bass. anyway any1 got this item through courier.
regards

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back