Movies Discount and Offer threads :D

I ordered from amazon UK on 15th January and dispatched on 16th. Expected delivery date was 3rd Feb but I did not receive it yet. As it was normal international, it cannot be tracked.

Can anyone help with some email id to which I can ask for the status?

I ordered from amazon UK on 15th January and dispatched on 16th. Expected delivery date was 3rd Feb but I did not receive it yet. As it was normal international, it cannot be tracked.

Can anyone help with some email id to which I can ask for the status?

Use chat option on their website help page. Its very helpful and very instant. You will get shipping cost refunded within minutes if u raise ur concern about the delay there.

Yup, else you can also try contacting the seller on the orders page, they should be able to give u an update on the shipment

These are the blurays that i bought from Amazon.in last week

Stalingrad - Rs. 398
Shrek the third - Rs. 399
Expendables 2 - Rs. 379
Immortals - Rs. 379

Don't forget to take advantage of 5% GC promotion if you are ordering from Amazon

Last edited:
Use chat option on their website help page. Its very helpful and very instant. You will get shipping cost refunded within minutes if u raise ur concern about the delay there.

I could not find the chat option in amazon.co.uk site. If you can help me with the navigation, it will be good.:)

Yup, else you can also try contacting the seller on the orders page, they should be able to give u an update on the shipment

It is mentioned as sold by Amazon. No option of Contact Seller is given there. :sad:

I could not find the chat option in amazon.co.uk site. If you can help me with the navigation, it will be good.:)

It is mentioned as sold by Amazon. No option of Contact Seller is given there. :sad:

The Live Chat option only gets enabled after about 1.30 pm IST due to the time zone difference between UK and India.

As another FM indicated, click Help, Contact Us, select the order in question, indicate that your shipment is delayed and you'll then see options to get a return callback (only works for UK residents), Live Chat (if after 1.30 pm IST) and E-mail.

I got it 2 days before the estimated delivery date from Amazon UK. No issues with it. Amazon UK is good for box sets, for individual movies, buy from local ecommerce sites as the price difference is negligible or maybe better here.

Just ordered Best of Warner Bros. 20 Film Collection - Academy Award Winners for Rs.7.5K

Ultimate Box-set of Academy Award Winning Movies

The Dark Knight
Inception
The Blind Side
A Streetcar Named Desire
Gravity
Gone with the Wind
Ben-Hur
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
Mystic River
The Matrix
Goodfellas
Dr. Zhivago
The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button
2001 A Space Odyssey
The Last of the Mohicans
Towering Inferno
Happy Feet
How The West Was Won
The Dirty Dozen
The Exorcist

Not bad at all at Rs.375 per movie

I envy your purchase. Its tempting, but I am not going ahead with this as I do have below ones from that, in my collection

The Dark Knight
Inception
Gravity
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
The Matrix
The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button
2001 A Space Odyssey
The Last of the Mohicans
Happy Feet

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back