Mumbai Meet Held on 9th May 2010

Re: Next HFV Mumbai-meet in 2010

Hi,
Yes, the meet would depend on Vinay /Surrealistix availablity.

I am planning spkr upgrade during Diwali. In case Diwali (company bonus time :D) is also a deciding factor of purchases by others, then I suggest we meet during or post-diwali >>> So we can taste the Diwali-Audio-Bonanza bought by many among us :yahoo:

...Presently with Monsoons starting, having a meet in next 1-2 months is not the best option anyways... then Diwali is not so far off as it may seem;)

Regds,
I see two Usher s520s being sold this Diwali!:)

hi guys,

whilst the forum debates venue in Mumbai for the meet, would like to propose a meet in Kolkata at my place. am game to participate if being conducted anywhere else...

mukesh

Hi,
To decide unanimously, I believe something like polling feature in HFV can help. I am not aware how to use it. Can somebody help in this?

BTW if we consider post-monsoon + Diwali factor I suggest meeting date of 7th November 2010 (SUNDAY). AFAIK Diwali falls on 5th Nov 2010.

Hi,
Lets decide unanimously.

Usher V-601 bought

Hi guys,
Hope you had a wonderful Diwali. I sure had great one, as I became proud owner of Usher V-601 on Diwali eve :yahoo:(not installed yet though). I thank Surrealistix again for offering his place to audition 601.

BTW my plans regarding Mumbai HFV meet are changed. I would prefer a Pune HFV meet instead. Intend to create a new thread for this purpose.

Regds,
Sonosphere

Hi,
Yes, the meet would depend on Vinay /Surrealistix availablity.

I am planning spkr upgrade during Diwali. In case Diwali (company bonus time :D) is also a deciding factor of purchases by others, then I suggest we meet during or post-diwali >>> So we can taste the Diwali-Audio-Bonanza bought by many among us :yahoo:

...Presently with Monsoons starting, having a meet in next 1-2 months is not the best option anyways... then Diwali is not so far off as it may seem;)

Regds,

Last edited:
Mumbai Meet

Well if my venue is needed, i will be pleased, in-fact arrange it for the full day from early morning to late night, one can come and cordinate with members their interest of timings, i will see to it that there is free flow of food and soft drinks, including tea.

I think the pune meet is being planned very well.

V.

Thanks Vinay for offering.Last time it was music testing & this time we can think of HT setups.I hope your projector works soon.So friends any suggestions?

Re: Meet

Can we start working on the meet date?

I may travel 7th onwards.

V.

Hi Vinay,

Has your projector arrived??? If so then we can now work on the dates & confirm once we find 1 that works for most who will be coming for the 2nd mumbai meet. What say mumbaikars???

Vinay, hope you are comfortable with the 2nd mumbai meet being @ your private cinema hall:lol::clapping:

guys being new to the site i am really looking forward to it
i want to take it as a good learning experience so pls pls call the meet

if th Bangalore guys can have it often then why not us

pls call for it someone

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back