Mumbai Meet Held on 9th May 2010

Re: Next HFV Mumbai-meet in 2010

Hi,
Yes, the meet would depend on Vinay /Surrealistix availablity.

I am planning spkr upgrade during Diwali. In case Diwali (company bonus time :D) is also a deciding factor of purchases by others, then I suggest we meet during or post-diwali >>> So we can taste the Diwali-Audio-Bonanza bought by many among us :yahoo:

...Presently with Monsoons starting, having a meet in next 1-2 months is not the best option anyways... then Diwali is not so far off as it may seem;)

Regds,
I see two Usher s520s being sold this Diwali!:)

hi guys,

whilst the forum debates venue in Mumbai for the meet, would like to propose a meet in Kolkata at my place. am game to participate if being conducted anywhere else...

mukesh

Hi,
To decide unanimously, I believe something like polling feature in HFV can help. I am not aware how to use it. Can somebody help in this?

BTW if we consider post-monsoon + Diwali factor I suggest meeting date of 7th November 2010 (SUNDAY). AFAIK Diwali falls on 5th Nov 2010.

Hi,
Lets decide unanimously.

Usher V-601 bought

Hi guys,
Hope you had a wonderful Diwali. I sure had great one, as I became proud owner of Usher V-601 on Diwali eve :yahoo:(not installed yet though). I thank Surrealistix again for offering his place to audition 601.

BTW my plans regarding Mumbai HFV meet are changed. I would prefer a Pune HFV meet instead. Intend to create a new thread for this purpose.

Regds,
Sonosphere

Hi,
Yes, the meet would depend on Vinay /Surrealistix availablity.

I am planning spkr upgrade during Diwali. In case Diwali (company bonus time :D) is also a deciding factor of purchases by others, then I suggest we meet during or post-diwali >>> So we can taste the Diwali-Audio-Bonanza bought by many among us :yahoo:

...Presently with Monsoons starting, having a meet in next 1-2 months is not the best option anyways... then Diwali is not so far off as it may seem;)

Regds,

Last edited:
Mumbai Meet

Well if my venue is needed, i will be pleased, in-fact arrange it for the full day from early morning to late night, one can come and cordinate with members their interest of timings, i will see to it that there is free flow of food and soft drinks, including tea.

I think the pune meet is being planned very well.

V.

Thanks Vinay for offering.Last time it was music testing & this time we can think of HT setups.I hope your projector works soon.So friends any suggestions?

Re: Meet

Can we start working on the meet date?

I may travel 7th onwards.

V.

Hi Vinay,

Has your projector arrived??? If so then we can now work on the dates & confirm once we find 1 that works for most who will be coming for the 2nd mumbai meet. What say mumbaikars???

Vinay, hope you are comfortable with the 2nd mumbai meet being @ your private cinema hall:lol::clapping:

guys being new to the site i am really looking forward to it
i want to take it as a good learning experience so pls pls call the meet

if th Bangalore guys can have it often then why not us

pls call for it someone

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back