Music/Movies Offer at SNAPDEAL website

christian paul

Members, please note - There is a 50% off deal on SONY music/movies (half-price entertainment) at SNAPDEAL website - TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF THE OFFER. I found some good pickings!

Please be aware that after I ordered 11 items since Thursday last, only (2)Two have been delivered- the remaining are still being shown as "under processing" - I notice that the items are being processed by a sub dealer in Mumbai " pritam", and the courier is " Delhivery" perhaps they do not have sufficent stocks ?

I've received all my 5-6 BRs within a week of purchasing them. I think now that they have the Trustpay system, your payment should be safe. It's similar to Paisapay of ebay. Pritam is one of the main suppliers of titles to amazon.in too (check out the 'Other sellers' option in AMZ)

I got it within 2/3 days by the same combination of DELHIVERY people and Pritam. Kneo is right Pritam is one of the vendor with Amz-In as well.

The offer has been extended by one more day! According to Pritam rep, the music/movies titles, on offer, are not from their stock - it is the music cos offer thru' SNAPDEAL and the orders are being processed by SNAPDEAL/Pritam. This is the reason for delayed deliveries of separate titles that were ordered together.

Last edited:
Got several SMS and email from snapdeal apologising for the delay in delivery and assures of delayed delivery( 3-5 days) or return of money......

Ordered another set of titles but COD so I am not bothered writing to them for refunds etc etc.

Just wish the prices of BDs and DVD would remain at these levels....

I got a few BR Movies but the last BR they cancelled saying not in stock after 2 weeks, now I have to buy at regular rate:( useless policy

Luckily I got all I have ordered within a week time (max). The last one was being the Disney -Pixar collection of 12 movies at 1500 (MRP 2999).

I have ordered three Blu-Ray box sets on 14th July, but there was no shipping update after 5 days so wrote and email to customer support on 19th July as the item was not shipped, but heard nothing from them yet, but after long time of wait they have shipped my items on this Saturday (20th July), unfortunately the First Flight page is not updating the tracking number/info. Not sure what's going on?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back