My Experience with Bajaao.com

freshseasons

I ordered Audioengine 2 from Bajaao.com and did NEFT transfer.The order was acknowledged and got a mail.
Later i got a mail from Bajaao.com that the said speakers are not in stock.:mad: Which is understandable.
But on the site no where it was mentioned that the speakers are not in stock and will be in stock after month.:mad: They are straight away accepting payments for speakers they will not be having in stock for month and keeping people on hold.
They have put my order on hold till then.
What kind of company advertises products , which they don't have in stock and charge amount keep peoples money for months....This is straight highway robbery ? I have been mailing them..but really dont know what to do..sad /sic:sad: Very unethical.

Last edited:
why not send them another mail to return the money back. tell them you will be ordering it from another place.

what if you dont get the speakers even after a month and they ask you to wait for 10 more days or so.dont let them make you wait for something that they did not inform you before hand.

take a screenshot of the A2 sell they show. it will be a proof that it is no where mentioned that it is out of stock and send them an email that you are filing a case of forgery for the same as its a case of misleading. let them send the money back else they might end up paying few more times that what you paid to them.

why not send them another mail to return the money back. tell them you will be ordering it from another place.

what if you dont get the speakers even after a month and they ask you to wait for 10 more days or so.dont let them make you wait for something that they did not inform you before hand.

take a screenshot of the A2 sell they show. it will be a proof that it is no where mentioned that it is out of stock and send them an email that you are filing a case of forgery for the same as its a case of misleading. let them send the money back else they might end up paying few more times that what you paid to them.

Thanks bro...i will take your advice point to point.Already did send them mail but no reply from their side. Anyways if anyone on this forum lives near Andheri and intend to visit their office,it will be very helpful if you could ask them to sort this out. :sad:

all it would take is a simple notice either from your lawyer or a complaint on the site i gave u.
all are very scared of it.
i have put cases against SBI twice and have SBI changed within a week, so i know what i am talking abt.

@freshseasons, writing to Bajaao is like talking to a brick wall.

Write a business-like email to Audioengine USA with specific facts & details, with a CC to the Bajaao.com support email ID. Audioengine USA takes good care of their customers.

You will most likely get positive results.

I've PMd you with details. :)

Why not give them a call before resorting to higher measures? It's run by enthusiasts I think not some business so give em a chance. Their inventory detailing must not be automatic like a pro business. Am sure they'll refund immediately if you dont want to wait.

Regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks all...these 2 days are nonworking off days as per bajaao site.So the first thing in morning i think i am going to do hmmm............all of these you all have suggested.
Thanks again all.You have been a great booster and a morale supporter. :)

@freshseasons, writing to Bajaao is like talking to a brick wall.

Write a business-like email to Audioengine USA with specific facts & details, with a CC to the Bajaao.com support email ID. Audioengine USA takes good care of their customers.

You will most likely get positive results.

I've PMd you with details. :)

Why not give them a call before resorting to higher measures? It's run by enthusiasts I think not some business so give em a chance. Their inventory detailing must not be automatic like a pro business. Am sure they'll refund immediately if you dont want to wait.

Regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would advise contacting them through the form on their webpage after signing in - this opens a support ticket which you can quote in future communications.Bajaao.com CC always replied back to me within 24 hrs.Their phone line is generally busy and an e-mail sent directly bounces back as undeliverable!
When I had to RMA my Audioengine A5,they were very cooperative and even refunded 2 courier bills totalling around Rs.5000/- :).Check out my thread on dealer feedback a few threads below yours.
Just tell them politely that you cannot wait for a month and to refund the money by NEFT.

Last edited:
I have always had stellar service from Bajaoo. Delivery, follow up...it was all perfect. I have bought three items from them in the past.

I wonder what is happening !

I fully agree that we should give them reasonable time to respond after we write to them. In my book, "reasonable time" would be 3 working days. After that, it would be fair to send them a reminder, and wait for a further 2 days.

Even a response saying that they are looking into the issue, and will get back with a resolution in X no of days would be acceptable (to me).

But if NO response is received even after 5 days and a reminder in between, IMO it is time to initiate some action (any action) that will generate a response from them.

Posted edited: I posted a rant about my experience with Bajaao and changed my mind: I don't like ranting in public. I have already informed the OP what he needed to know by PM.

Last edited:
Thanks and i am already doing whatever you all have suggested.I think i will sit this out for 5 days more like Hydra says.
But after than there will be a strict action.Figures crossed.

Does this link helps ? or you need to visit your nearest consumer court and lodge a complain .

I'm interested in knowing about that too. The forum itself doesn't have much information about its mode of operation. I see a lot of posts on the forum, but I don't see any replies or resolutions. What exactly happens after posting there?

Its a self help forum but the companies do take a serious note of it. The forum also collectively put cases in courts if the issues genuine.

I dont understand, whats so horrible or unethical in what they have done. you havent given them a chance to take any corrective measure. Usually the stock and payments are not manual but automated. Have they refused you a refund or refused you speakers? If they refund your money, will you apologize to them for dragging their good name through mud, posting "Horrible experience bajaao.com" in a thread in a public forum where you cant edit the message or the title.

I dont get it why people are suggesting you to goto the consumer forum, what case do you have? If they do refund your money, they have a better case against you for defamation than you have at present.

If you cant handle these small issues, dont buy online.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back