Need a earphone for i-pod

Jibs

As I reckon ,Apple i-pod default earphones are of worst qualities and I seriously feel I-pod is exploiting the users by giving such a third class earphones. Tough the player is good to match the hi-fi music standards. Presently I used the senheiser earphone in my i-pod and the music was amazing . Can anyone suggest me what to buy and what will be the best earphone for the i-pod. Some of my friends are suggesting Grado sounds the best option. You guys being music fanatics can suggest me more on this

I tried a Sennheiser MX-460 which is not good.

There is a dual driver headphone available from Apple, this is different from the standard headphone which is supplied with iPhone/Ipod.

I have heard that this is good VFM, it costs around 4100 INR. Also it comes with inbuilt remote and mic.

BTW what model of sennheiser do u use?And since when ipods have matched hi-fi standards?IMHO go for beyerdynamic DTX80.It is hell of a earphone in that budget(on amazon 70$ odd).
Also let us know ur taste in music.

all set for grado sr 80i.... have booked it and will be here on the 1st week of December...cant really resist to have it ....:yahoo:

Tough the player is good to match the hi-fi music standards. Can anyone suggest me what to buy and what will be the best earphone for the i-pod.

I have found ShureSE530 the best earphones i have auditioned till now,but the problem is if you use them with your so called ipod which as per you is match for hi-fi music standard, one wants to throw the ipod away in gutter ,so startling the difference happens to be between ipod touch 4th gen and Nationite with them .

I still havent been able to fool my cousin into exchanging my ipod Touch 4th gen with his nationite. :mad:

If prefer headphones to earphones dont look beyond Sennheiser HD 800.Great value for money :indifferent14:

Since you didin't mention budget i felt you needed the best irrespective of the cost.So what if both of the suggested options costs 8 times of what your ipod costs.

I have found ShureSE530 the best earphones i have auditioned till now,but the problem is if you use them with your so called ipod which as per you is match for hi-fi music standard, one wants to throw the ipod away in gutter ,so startling the difference happens to be between ipod touch 4th gen and Nationite with them .

I still havent been able to fool my cousin into exchanging my ipod Touch 4th gen with his nationite. :mad:

If prefer headphones to earphones dont look beyond Sennheiser HD 800.Great value for money :indifferent14:

Since you didin't mention budget i felt you needed the best irrespective of the cost.So what if both of the suggested options costs 8 times of what your ipod costs.

well do u mean there are device which can produce better music than ipod touch 4g..?? Well i don't know.. can u name few i will google it..

Nationite , Cowon Audio , Hifiman etc..... With shure headphone Hifiman is Rock.

It was a literal shock for me.. I have never even heard of these names and u guys are saying these are better than ipods.. strange... If its really good why everyone doesn't kno these and y they arent famous..???

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back