Need buy advice LG BH9540TW VS Sony BDV-N9200W

ksk674

Hi, everyone i new here. i form country call Cambodia. I need everyone advice for good, reliable and easy to used Home Theater for compliment my LG 55UB950T (the picture and color is really good especially for home use but the sound is really bad too much form over faction) which i pick on hot deal. i narrow down two sound system (they both is on hot deal for our new year) LG BH9540TW (around 850 to 900) or Sony BDV-N9200W (around 950).

my requirement
1. I manly used for gaming and 1080p and 4K movie watching (play vie HDD) and some music and radio playback.
2. I do need it to be easy to used, reliable (as i hope to keep it around 3 year +), best sound (with less Distortion especially in high vol), too.
3. I do like it support 4K and 3D movie playback plus good rang of codex like MKV, DTS-HD Master Audio as LG not provide good info like sony. :/

Sorry for long list and not so good English as i can't find any compaction on both of this product. :/

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back