Need help buying two TVs

mohit9206

So I am looking to buy 2 LED TVs - one 48-50 inch for myself and one 32 inch for a friend.
Here are my requirements :
Viewing distance about 8-10 feet
Good audio and picture quality
No 3D and Smart features required
Will be used to watch normal HD set-top box,720/1080p movies through USB ,blu ray discs and PS3 gaming.
Preferred brands LG,Samsung,Sony,Philips and Panasonic.
Budget around 60k
Here are my shortlisted TVs-
LG 49LB5510-62k (snapdeal)
Sony KLV-48R482B 64k(snapdeal)
Panasonic Viera TH-50A410D 57.5k(snapdeal)
Please do suggest if there are other better TVs in the same price range.

32 inch TV for friend requirements
Viewing distance about 6-8 feet
Only basic 720p TV for normal SD set top box, 720p movies through USB and using DVD player.
Here are the shortlisted TVs
Samsung 32EH4003 22k(snapdeal)
Philips 32PFL3738/V7 19k(snapdeal)
LG 32LB550A 22k(snapdeal)
Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

i compared the panasonic and LG models side by side and then decided to go with panasonic as i felt panny was better in color and contrast as compared to lg,also it was an inch bigger in size which made me go for panasonic.the only downside being slightly limited connection options.i coudnt get a demo of sony model as it was not readily available although you may like PQ of sony,i personally feel the colors on sony tvs are a bit over saturated but thats just my personal opinion.also please do consider buying additional manufacturers warranty at the time of purchase itself.hope this helps

Hi mohit9206

The festive season is round the corner and there would be ample offers available from big brands....the key is to understand what is the actual requirement in terms of size, connectivity and PQ with good sound....remember warranty plays an important role and should be considered big time. In terms of the 32 inch for your friend, I believe the Toshiba is VFM...you could also look at Sharp which boast of 4 color technology giving a nice warm touch to PQ.

Depending on your budget, shortlist what appeals to you in appearance and requirements and take a call...be sure to check the rates with your local dealer as at times a Vijay Sales can hype the price and your local dealer would give you the same TV with warranty at a lesser rate....all the best

Back