Need Help in Deciding on a Projector Screen

Karmic

I am planning to set up a Home theatre in Mumbai in my living room and not a dedicated room unfortunately. But In Mumbai it seems there are limited option for Screens. I will be using a Panasonic Ae 4000 3Lcd projector mostly or the Epson 8350 & the viewing distance is around 10 -11 feet. I came across 2 models that are available and they are the Elite Vmax2 E24 & the Da Lite one. I am looking to get around 106 inches Screen & Motorized/Electric one as I will be If any of you can give me some suggestion that would be awesome. Also if anyone here knows any other motorized screen availability in Mumbai and if possible the prices too then please enlighten me. Thanks in Advance

Sameer

Please use the search option , there are already plenty of threads running on the same.

Dushie, Thanks a lot for your reply.I posted this thread only after searching the forums for the right answers but did not come across any results with options of screens available in Bombay. Maybe I missed couple of threads. Will check it again. Thanks

Sameer

But In Mumbai it seems there are limited option for Screens.

This is strange as Mumbai supplies screens for the rest of India. I and others have mentioned the names of many screen manufacturers and suppliers in many threads.

Cheers

Venkat since I am based in NY & not in Mumbai now I couldn't do much research about dealers in Mumbai that's the reason I posted this thread knowing that you guys are based in India & would have more suggestion about many more places than me.
As mentioned earlier I might have missed checking few threads on prices for projector & choices of good projector & screen available.
Anyway thanks for the help.

Sameer

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back