need help selecting a budget stereo amp to power q acoustics 3050i (a case of financial impropriety)

notsiddharth

with a budget of 30k in mind was lured by myself into buying speakers costing more than twice that (the various sales man helped me in this regard). now would really appreciate any help i can get in getting a budget stereo amp/ receiver that can power them. i would be using them only for music at the moment.
the specs of these loudspeakers are as follows :
Average Impedance6 Ohm
Minimum Impedance4 Ohm
Sensitivity (2.83 V@1 m)91 dB
Stereo Amplifier25 - 100 W
AV Receiver (2 ch. driven)50 - 165 W

beggars can't be choosers, but if options permit i would like something that has more high end lush that is to say are more bright as i have heard they would compliment the slight warm nature of 3050i well. rest assured i would be happy with anything that is compatible with them and can power them decently. I have never owned a passive loudspeaker before and have no idea about amping so please forgive my childish queries. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

most amps have a rating of 4 and 8ohms. will they be compatible with my speakers of 6ohms rating?
Yes to all the Norge amp models from 2060 upwards...
i contacted them, the compatible amp is currently out of stock. thanks for the help though.
Their Concerto Gold 1000 or Mosfet Reference 2000 would provide more than enough juice to drive the 3050i

Yes to all the Norge amp models from 2060 upwards...

Their Concerto Gold 1000 or Mosfet Reference 2000 would provide more than enough juice to drive the 3050i
can you or anyone else vouch for their sound quality and flavor/sound character as much reviews r not available for them

can you or anyone else vouch for their sound quality and flavor/sound character as much reviews r not available for them

If you are open to used items and can extend budget then look at the RN803 listed some time back on the forum. You would end up getting an all in one network stereo receiver and they have a decent amount of power. Would be better than any new amp at a budget of 30k, if not then have a look at Marantz PM6006 as they pair really well with the Qacoustics lineup.

If you are open to used items and can extend budget then look at the RN803 listed some time back on the forum. You would end up getting an all in one network stereo receiver and they have a decent amount of power. Would be better than any new amp at a budget of 30k, if not then have a look at Marantz PM6006 as they pair really well with the Qacoustics lineup.
open to used components. can u please direct me which section had used items listing. i am finding it difficult to locate. thanks

thanks for the reply but the asking price of 43k is too much plus i also read some quick reviews and it's sound is characters as smooth and warm same as my 3050i, might be too much of a good thing? anyways thanks for quick replied i really appreciate it.

Yamaha is not warm , on the contrary I found them a little bright on the signature. The Marantz are actually mid focused and are on the warmer side.

The rn803 is also a streamer in addition to being an amp , you can stream Spotify /Tidal from your phone over wifi directly and also play music over local network. It's a feature packed all in ome network receiver

Yamaha is not warm , on the contrary I found them a little bright on the signature. The Marantz are actually mid focused and are on the warmer side.

The rn803 is also a streamer in addition to being an amp , you can stream Spotify /Tidal from your phone over wifi directly and also play music over local network. It's a feature packed all in ome network receiver
then it perfect for me but it is quiet unaffordable atm.

Check out Norge amps. total vfm within your budget.
your recommendation proved to be the perfect fit for my budget and i have ordered it. thanks a million for that. still i would like to know what is their sound signature if anyone who has herd them can share that in few words as the review out their focus more on their technical prowess and weakness and not on their subjective sound signature. @SEANDSILVA thanks again :)

your recommendation proved to be the perfect fit for my budget and i have ordered it. thanks a million for that. still i would like to know what is their sound signature if anyone who has herd them can share that in few words as the review out their focus more on their technical prowess and weakness and not on their subjective sound signature. @SEANDSILVA thanks again :)
You're welcome. which model did you eventually order? Norge amps are "neutral" but all this is totally subjective and depends on your source! Should pair well with the 3050i. Happy listening :)

You're welcome. which model did you eventually order? Norge amps are "neutral" but all this is totally subjective and depends on your source! Should pair well with the 3050i. Happy listening :)
i ordered the concerto gold 1000. i would have preferred something a little bright as the review of my speaker (3050i) say that they r warm and smooth, so that would have been ideal but next to that i would take neutral rather than anything else. now the only thing remaining r speaker cables. would 5m 14AWG cable suffice or do i need more? plus i am also thinking of ordering the Fiio Bluetooth receiver for then when i want to stream music via my phone (i know you r not supposed to).

i ordered the concerto gold 1000. i would have preferred something a little bright as the review of my speaker (3050i) say that they r warm and smooth, so that would have been ideal but next to that i would take neutral rather than anything else. now the only thing remaining r speaker cables. would 5m 14AWG cable suffice or do i need more? plus i am also thinking of ordering the Fiio Bluetooth receiver for then when i want to stream music via my phone (i know you r not supposed to).
There is no such thing as " not supposed to". As long as you are enjoying music...that is what matters...... When possible upgrade if the bug persists.

Welcome to the world of hifi and the rabbit hole that it is....

Good choice with the concerto gold 1000 ! Your speakers and my speakers are the same lol.
For the speaker cable, 14awg is sufficient. Eurocable or klotz. I haven't yet tried the belden 8477 or mogami 2804. I'm sure other members here will guide you on streamers...

Good choice with the concerto gold 1000 ! Your speakers and my speakers are the same lol.
For the speaker cable, 14awg is sufficient. Eurocable or klotz. I haven't yet tried the belden 8477 or mogami 2804. I'm sure other members here will guide you on streamers...
thanks! same? i think i made the right choice then :), what gear do u use along with them. do i need the banana plug bare wires r sufficient? also can u give me a pro time regarding their positioning? thanks (hope i am not bombarding u with silly questions).

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back