Need help with Inverter.

v1k

Hi guys,

I need urgent help in buying a Inverter to support Home appliances and my Gaming PC. I already own a Luminous Ecovolt 850Va inverter(Pure Sine Wave ).
It supports the home appliances like Fan, lights , TV etc. But it does not support my Gaming PC. While buying this inverter one my need was that it should support my PC too. So when the technician came to install he said it would be enough to support my PC. I tried and it did not work. So he brought a 1KVa inverter of the same brand and tried, it still did not work. He then brought a 1.5KVA inverter of the same brand. It still did not work !! We directly connected the PC to the inverter and shut down everything else in the house and still it failed. I gave up on my search and settled for the 850va inverter at last. Now my questions are

1. Is there any special connection i have been missing in the inverter?
2. Do home inverter do not support Gaming PC's?
3. Finally what would be the suggested setup to support Home appliances and my Gaming PC?

Inverter Specs: Luminous EcoVolt850Va/Tried 1000kva&1500kva.

Gaming PC Specs:

PSU: Coolermaster 650W.
GPU: MSI 970 GTX.
Memory: 16GB.
Processor: AMD 8320 FX.
Monitor: 21''
Also have a PS4 and need support for that too.

Thanks in advance guys.

well its all about wattage. generally PCs need about 200w so the inverters you tried should work. perhaps its a connection issue to the point where you plug your PC in?

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back