Need Powered speaker for Music Listening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murugesh

Hi Friends,

I've been visiting hifivision only for the past 3 days. I like this site very much. Lots of experienced people around, friendly forum etc.

I need your recommendations for a powered speaker, which I'm planning to use only for music listening. My requirements are

1) Speaker output power not more than 150 watts as my room size is only 10x10

2) Budget is <= Rs.20,000

3) I welcome recommendations for both 2.1 as well as 2.0 speakers/bookshelf

4) I'm in Chennai. It would be good if you can give some info on the dealer's name/address too.

I apologize for not done any prior research on this forum before posting this thread. There are tons of information in this site and I need whole lot of time to go thru at least some of them. I thought I could post this thread to get some suggestions quickly. Please pardon me.

Thanks in Advance.

Search for audio engine a5 and you'll get plenty of info, go thro' the threads, come back and ask for more info, if needed. They are supposedly the best in its class , ie around 20k

Murugesh: Welcome to the forum. We have something called as Search feature. Use this first to find if the topic is already discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back