Need projector for a cafe

aksh4023

This is for commercial use.

I need a projector for a cafe. The distance from the ceiling mount projector to screen is 11.5 feet. The most I can decrease is 10.5.

the screen width has to be 6 feet and the height accordingly.

Can u guys help me what projector should i get. I will be playing music videos most of the time. The ambience is dark but not too much. Making the ceiling black. But there will be lights for sure..

My budget is about 40k to 60k... I can spend more but would love if my solution comes under my given budget.

Will be playing videos about 8 to 10 hours everyday.

Please help.

Try the Acer H5380BD from newegg.com... if you can get it shipped to India that would be an incredible projector at the price point requested by you...

If you use PJ for 10 hours daily then the lamp will exhaust within an year. There are LED projectors which have long lasting bulbs, but the brightness will be less.

Dont really want a led projector. Resolution is priority. Also hdmi is a must. And full hd if possible though with this price point I dont think I can get that

Since the ambiance is not going to be dark, you would need a PJ which has be quite bright to be able to shine through, literally speaking.

agree with captrajesh.

your usage is also high - 8/10 per day
have you thought about 55 inch TV.

It will give you more freedom, decide based on your cafe size.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back