Need Suggestion for Upgradation

metallicafan

My existing set up- Denon 1611 with Polkaudio rm6750. Am using this for the past 6 years but not satisfied totally. The bass is very weak in the subwoofer. Now i am getting a deal to upgrade my receiver with Denon x1400h. I need a good speaker package or multibrand combo package. will try to audition as per ur suggestions. Thankz in Advance.

My existing set up- Denon 1611 with Polkaudio rm6750. Am using this for the past 6 years but not satisfied totally. The bass is very weak in the subwoofer. Now i am getting a deal to upgrade my receiver with Denon x1400h. I need a good speaker package or multibrand combo package. will try to audition as per ur suggestions. Thankz in Advance.

If the upgrade is going to be Denon x1400h, then you dont have to unless and untill you need dolby atmos/DTS X. It would be better to upgrade your subwoofer and the fronts. and use the satellite speakers as atmos speakers( if there is an AVR upgrade).

Hi. Thankz for the reply. Finally bought Denon x1400h and hooked up with polk audio rm6750. Still am not satisfied with subwoofer and speakers effect. Kindly suggest me good speakers package below 50k or combo with my existing polk speakers

Boston acoustics a360, wharfedale diamond 230, elac f5.
Try to audition a few. It is not clear where you are located.

By the way, if it is purely music, why did you go for AVR and not a stereo amp. Especially as you already had a decent AVR.

If you are open to pre owned there is a Focal 714V + CC700 Centre & Velodyne Impact 10 Subwoofer set available. Please advise your location.

you could also look at polk rtia5 for fronts. Adding a good 12" sub would improve the bass. Try the svs sb2000, deftech 4000, BIC pl200

Hi. nyone kindly suggest best floorstanding speakers(pair) below 50k for my denon x1400h. Purpose-Purely music.

This should close your requirement ...does well for music and decent for movies...

https://www.hifimart.com/speakers/speaker-systems/boston-acoustics-a23-5-1-home-theatre-package.html

Contact Anil (owner of HifiMart to source it quickly)

Sell off the Polks....it has crossed its performance and delivered...

Alternatively, see these other brands and models...

https://www.hifimart.com/speakers/speaker-systems/

Likewise, you can also check other dealers online or in your location to see the best value deal....audition where possible

There are few floor standing speakers on Classified section like Dali Zenser 7, Tannoy Mercury v4i, Focal etc may be within your budget. Audition and decide. Most of the speakers are very good on performance scale.

Sorry for d late reply.....I have selected some of the FS for my denon x1400h based on reviews... budget is 50 to 60k.
1. Elac F5
2. Monitor audio bronze 5
3. Klipsch R24
4. Dali Zensor 7
5. Q acoustics 3050
Kindly help me to choose better FS which can pair with my receiver well...I am not able to audition any of them..my preference is purely music..

Sorry for d late reply.....I have selected some of the FS for my denon x1400h based on reviews... budget is 50 to 60k.
1. Elac F5
2. Monitor audio bronze 5
3. Klipsch R24
4. Dali Zensor 7
5. Q acoustics 3050
Kindly help me to choose better FS which can pair with my receiver well...I am not able to audition any of them..my preference is purely music..
What kind of music do you listen to?

I would put Q acoustics on the top of the list.Look at Wharfedale speakers too.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back