Need suggestion: Regarding Servo stabiliser with AVR

Thunderbird8k

Hello Friends, I need your suggestion please. I have onkyo avr and recently it suddenly switched off and red light powers on. I searched the forum regarding this and found its because of power fluctuation. So, my friend have a spare 2KVA servo voltage stabiliser. Can i use this with my AVR and Epson projector? Will it be enough for these two only. Rest i am thinking of getting belking surge protector too from Amazon. I'll really appreciate your suggestions friends.Thanks

Hello Friends, I need your suggestion please. I have onkyo avr and recently it suddenly switched off and red light powers on. I searched the forum regarding this and found its because of power fluctuation. So, my friend have a spare 2KVA servo voltage stabiliser. Can i use this with my AVR and Epson projector? Will it be enough for these two only. Rest i am thinking of getting belking surge protector too from Amazon. I'll really appreciate your suggestions friends.Thanks
I think u can use it without any problem..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back