Need suggestion !!!!!!

sandeep27

Hi folks,

I am planning to buy either new Yamaha RX-V 465 (5.1 ch) or denon AVR-1706(7.1 ch).

I would like to know if wharfe' diamond 9.2 is right combination for the above receivers?

regards,

sandeep

hi,

thanks for the feedback.

yes. warf 9.2 is confirmed. not sure whether i ll opt for new Yamaha RX-V465 or go for used denon AVR-1706.

one more question if i opt for yamaha rx-v 465 does it has enough power to drive warf speakers?

regards,

sandeep

hi,

thanks for the feedback.

yes. warf 9.2 is confirmed. not sure whether i ll opt for new Yamaha RX-V465 or go for used denon AVR-1706.

one more question if i opt for yamaha rx-v 465 does it has enough power to drive warf speakers?

regards,

sandeep

Sandeep

Anyday Denon is better than Yamaha, specially in low end amps...

And Denon 1706 is a Japanese made Amp... so if all the components and features are working fine, than you should think no more, but grab it...

Yamaha Rxv-465, is a startup model of Yamaha...and is not great compared to 1706...

Wharfi 9.2 is a good speaker...

So you can go ahead with this deal...

If you only want a 2.0 or 2.1 setup, then neither. Get a Marantz 5003 for 20k.

If it is for a home theater, a Marantz NR1501 at 25-30k should beat all your other options.

Here's another suggestion: Read Forums. Each question that you've asked has been answered previously, in one form or another :eek:

i too have been in the situation of the OP and sincerely feel it would be more helpful if one was provided with the link to the 'answered previously' portions of ones queries..the forum is growing exponentially day by day and even with the best of intentions it may sometimes not be possible to home in on the already featured answers/solutions to ones at times banal queries...this is just my two pence..of course budding and motivated audiophiles may spend/waste an eternity researching but for the rest who stumble here because of its rising stock with google it may not be possible to get immediately acquainted with the nuances of the ecosystem and hence may need to be led baby steps through hifivision for dummies or hifivision lite whatever one may want to call it...

Last edited:
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back