Need Suggestions for Floor Standing speakers under 2.5 Lakhs

Looking for a Floor Standing Speakers for my living room (IMAGE is attached below).

Usage would be 75% Music and 25% Movies. Sources will be Marantz PM8006 (Turntable, CD Player and Network Player). Have decided to audition the below but kindly advise if I am missing any other brand which I should consider. Genre of Music is New and Old Bollywood Music, Ghazals, English Collection from MLTR, Backstreet, Dire Straits, Celine Dion and Others.

Dali Opticon 6
SVS Prime Pinnacle
KEF Q950

Please advise if I should audition or consider any other brand too.
i have an ascendo c6 sealed box white colour for sale dm me if u r interested

regards

I missed a deal on olx when a pair of aria 926 was selling for just 75k locally. Didnt knew they were such good speakers. I was a newbie that time

I missed a deal on olx when a pair of aria 926 was selling for just 75k locally. Didnt knew they were such good speakers. I was a newbie that time

Personal inspection is a must for such good to hear deals. I had a local deal for Aria 926 for 90k back in August beginning and as per the owner only the dust cap was supposed to be gone. Due to Covid i did not visit but was considering purchasing the same. luckily thanks to a FM who obtained some pics from his sources got to know that it was not just the dust cap but there was a gaping hole in the mid driver (their photos were so nicely framed that it looked like just the dust cap was gone and they mentioned the same too).

Yes, i would had personally inspected and auditioned the speakers, in case I was interested in buying. Buying remotely on olx is little dangerous, since many people dont disclose correct information.

Rajiv,
I would suggest the PMC speakers FM Newlash09 has put on sale. They are superb speakers (auditioned the PMC during whathifi show in Bangalore). If the TV console is not wall mounted and if there is no real estate change, moving the sofa to wall side and moving the entertainment to the center of the living room and speakers next to them will give you better results in terms of reflection. The 3D image will be far better than placing it close to the walls.

Liking of sound signature differes by each individual. Having said that I auditioned most of the speakers mentioned on this thread and experienced few of the speakers in my HT(thanks to my close friend who deals with hifi gear). My audition style is bit different from regular auditions. I listen to single speaker from 6 feet distance without room correction so that gives the exact capability of the speaker. Finally I chose Paradigm premier 800f (underrated speaker on our forum). For music listening I turn off 3 subs (dual SVS PB 2000s and single Rythmik FV15HP) and the bass, mids produced by the speakers is so good and soothing, one has to experience it. By the way my avr is Marantz 6013 and amp is Emotiva XPA 5 GEN 3. Till this day whoever listened in my room thinks sound is coming from center speaker what can I say.

Liking of sound signature differes by each individual. Having said that I auditioned most of the speakers mentioned on this thread and experienced few of the speakers in my HT(thanks to my close friend who deals with hifi gear). My audition style is bit different from regular auditions. I listen to single speaker from 6 feet distance without room correction so that gives the exact capability of the speaker. Finally I chose Paradigm premier 800f (underrated speaker on our forum). For music listening I turn off 3 subs (dual SVS PB 2000s and single Rythmik FV15HP) and the bass, mids produced by the speakers is so good and soothing, one has to experience it. By the way my avr is Marantz 6013 and amp is Emotiva XPA 5 GEN 3. Till this day whoever listened in my room thinks sound is coming from center speaker what can I say.
Hi Kiran,

How has been your experience with Paradigm premier 800f? I am planning to buy my first hifi setup for movies and music(60:40) and I have shortlisted wharfadale evo 4.4 so far but also interested to know more about Paradigm 800f. Is the sound signature warm or similar to wharfadale or different?

Back