need tv for 10feet Toshiba vs others

karandex

Hi i am from thane
I saw a toshiba regza 42 rv series. It was running some trailers of games from BD and was kept near a LED worth 1.5lac. And the difference was minute. I was very impressed by it.But after all shop was ezone(big bazzar brand) so i dont trust them.
Has any one saw or own that tv ?
Should i get 32 or 42 for my viewing distance is 10ft max.Also my room is about 100 sq ft.
I was initially thinking of onkyo 3100 but after reading forums i decided for logitech 5500 but still i think they are overkill.And i just hate boomy base. I like the tight base that put a punch in your chest BAM!!!.I dont run speakers like that in that volume but i like that kind of stuff. Any other suggestion of same quality but less power ?
My budget is 50-60k
My source will be some SD dth(for now, suggest the best).I got xbox 360 and it is main source for gaming and hd movies.
So suggest me some tv and HT thing.I prefer toshiba, penny,samsung(but no vfm).Sony is way overprice

PS. i just saw a hathway settop box on a 32 samsung and the quality was BEST EVER SAW. It was the owner told me it was due to box. But really is it that great. My friend got a LG 42 jazz with dishtv and quality is CRAP , but on that tv xbox also look crap.

Thanks is advance

If your viewing distance is 10feet go for a 40" inch TV or above. Also if you plan to go for a HTIB you can look into Onkyo 3300. Bass n Treble are something you can control with settings.....

i know ezone toshiba is not high hz tv. and i also need a more than 60 hz tv but picture quality is really good according to me.
whats your say on that tv ? any other suggestion
what is current price of loggy z5500 ?
i cant spend much on onkyo after getting an 40 inch

i know ezone toshiba is not high hz tv. and i also need a more than 60 hz tv but picture quality is really good according to me.
whats your say on that tv ? any other suggestion
what is current price of loggy z5500 ?
i cant spend much on onkyo after getting an 40 inch

Mate, logitech Z5500 is avbl for approx 14900/- last checked a week back. If you negotiate hard you can get a better deal.

today i gone to vijay sales and kohinoor

all my friends and all stores bash toshiba and tell go to sony

now my requirments are

1)32 or 40 or 42
2)no need of strong usb support got xbox 360
3)no need for good sound going to get z5500
4)best pq possible this is the most important factor after price
5)i want to avoid sony because shop dont give discounts
the mrp on store for regza42rv600 was 52 something, he stright away come down to 45 and my friend said that he can bring it down to 42 because he got relation. but he cant do for sony. he said the most discount he can give is on lg.
so lg is preference but if i get better picture and price
6)it has to a high hz (non 60hz) i come down to this because i play games and it was main reason to buy it. and it is easy to narrow down choices.

so people help me

come on replay

latest update is
i have shortlisted following tv's
42ld650
42ld460
c530/c550
c650

please tell privces that you know(market or street prices)

Samsung c530/550/650 will defiantly give better picture quality compared to Toshiba..

I had checked hyderabad prices with local dealers.
40c530: ~48K
40c550: ~51K
40c650: ~62K

Airtel HD-DTH free

can anybody tell me about lg prices of 42ld460 and 650

tell me best prices because a shop here called kohinoor can decrease up to 10k

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back