Need views / user experience on Taga TAV 806F

shankara.kris

All,
I am addressing everyone in this forum to share their personal views / experiences on Taga 806 floor standing speakers. Its one of my foremost picks right one because it is taller, heavier and wider with better specs than 606SE for my living room (21*21). I have done enough research on google but haven't been able to get any solid reviews to put things into black and white. I found few videos on YouTube but I felt the bass was rather muddy and obviously I cannot take this as conclusive evidence to turn down my decision based on listening some videos on headphones because we never knew the instrument used for recording, correct and therefore submitting this thread to get some reviews out. Enlighten me guys..
In terms of Bass / mid and highs..

I already own the Yamaha RX -V 483, Sub - Taga tav 120 v.2, Others speakers are satellite ones from Onkyo with 81db sensitivity.
Budget is 25k and hence rounding up taga 806 (Content I watch 90% TV and downloaded movies DTS 768kbps Dolby 5.1 384kbps or 640kbps)

All,
I am addressing everyone in this forum to share their personal views / experiences on Taga 806 floor standing speakers. Its one of my foremost picks right one because it is taller, heavier and wider with better specs than 606SE for my living room (21*21). I have done enough research on google but haven't been able to get any solid reviews to put things into black and white. I found few videos on YouTube but I felt the bass was rather muddy and obviously I cannot take this as conclusive evidence to turn down my decision based on listening some videos on headphones because we never knew the instrument used for recording, correct and therefore submitting this thread to get some reviews out. Enlighten me guys..
In terms of Bass / mid and highs..

I already own the Yamaha RX -V 483, Sub - Taga tav 120 v.2, Others speakers are satellite ones from Onkyo with 81db sensitivity.
Budget is 25k and hence rounding up taga 806 (Content I watch 90% TV and downloaded movies DTS 768kbps Dolby 5.1 384kbps or 640kbps)

You can audition them yourself at Jamsticks. They're based out of JP Nagar and deal with Taga products. They have a demo room where they've set up most of Taga's speakers including the Atmos supporting model. Give them a buzz before you go.

www.jamsticks.com

46/5, Rose Garden Road, 38th Main, J P Nagar 6th phase, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078

Yes I already did and understood they liquidated this model due to space constraints... what they have is 616 and 606SE for demo..
Anyway, thanks for reply

I think there is a dedicated Taga owners thread created on HFV....check and post your query there...it will get immediate attention

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back