Need your suggestion on one offer for Denon avr X 4400H

Shashib

I was browsing quikr for resale amps. Found one guy who says he is from Assam. He is selling Denon avr X 4400H + SC M41 speakers for 35000. He says it's sealed item and genuine. What do you guys think? Should I consider it. He says I need to pay 10 k now and remaining after delivery

I was browsing quikr for resale amps. Found one guy who says he is from Assam. He is selling Denon avr X 4400H + SC M41 speakers for 35000. He says it's sealed item and genuine. What do you guys think? Should I consider it. He says I need to pay 10 k now and remaining after delivery

Hi

As already advised by the others this could be a potential fraud ad.....

Usually OLX and Quikr used to be a good platform for buying used goods....now besides some dealers who make it a terrible experience...there are scamsters and fraudsters who demand you to cough up some advance which will go into some pool account....delivery of goods never happen! You get cheated....nothing much can be done........

• Do your home work and check the current market prices for the product you want to buy
  • Check the uploaded images if common ....which can be easily found in Google (images tab). Some use other existing ad images (clicked thru their cell phones and uploaded....(Screenshot)
  • See if there are multiple ads with same images but different pricing.....these ads will also have different location.
  • The moment someone asks for advance....its a confirmed scamster....
  • If engaged in whatsapp conversation with the seller...ask for more snaps and videos....you can then also check if same images with background are uploaded...anything different then start questioning.
  • Face to face deals are better......i do understand that sometimes the product you want is in another city.....my advise is to travel to the closest city once you have verified all the facts and product.....audition check and purchase...for example....I am based in Mumbai and had a buyer (genuine one) who came all they way from Bhopal to buy my amp.....I always insist on a cash and carry deal...irrespective if i sell or buy.
  • If you have a trusted friend who can in person check and purchase on your behalf.....makes perfect sense in buying!
All the best and take care!

Hi

As already advised by the others this could be a potential fraud ad.....

Usually OLX and Quikr used to be a good platform for buying used goods....now besides some dealers who make it a terrible experience...there are scamsters and fraudsters who demand you to cough up some advance which will go into some pool account....delivery of goods never happen! You get cheated....nothing much can be done........

• Do your home work and check the current market prices for the product you want to buy
  • Check the uploaded images if common ....which can be easily found in Google (images tab). Some use other existing ad images (clicked thru their cell phones and uploaded....(Screenshot)
  • See if there are multiple ads with same images but different pricing.....these ads will also have different location.
  • The moment someone asks for advance....its a confirmed scamster....
  • If engaged in whatsapp conversation with the seller...ask for more snaps and videos....you can then also check if same images with background are uploaded...anything different then start questioning.
  • Face to face deals are better......i do understand that sometimes the product you want is in another city.....my advise is to travel to the closest city once you have verified all the facts and product.....audition check and purchase...for example....I am based in Mumbai and had a buyer (genuine one) who came all they way from Bhopal to buy my amp.....I always insist on a cash and carry deal...irrespective if i sell or buy.
  • If you have a trusted friend who can in person check and purchase on your behalf.....makes perfect sense in buying!
All the best and take care!
Thanks for such an exhaustive response. Appreciate it.

Thanks for such an exhaustive response. Appreciate it.
Everyone helped to save you :).
Usually these sellers will ask half payment in advance and half after delivery.So you get convienced.He can send sealed box but not sure what it contains.

Even if it is full COD, dont go for it as you dont know whats in the sealed box and you cannot open the box before payment as well. Consider yourselves saved

Just wanted to bring in another fraud seller selling Marantz receivers for 20K. Same ad is posted in different locations with different accounts but everything is operated from one location. Guys please be careful and do not fall in their trap.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-07-15-18-55-53-82.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-15-18-55-53-82.png
    545.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_2019-07-17-18-55-16-36.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-17-18-55-16-36.png
    527.5 KB · Views: 43
Not only in ht this kind of fraud are happening every where , In this scammer ask for such small amount of total amount that people get trapped and pay them.
Be careful guys they all are scammer.

Remember some thing in life if you ever get a product quote that is under valued than the price in the market
=TRAP TRAP TRAP

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back