New TCL 85 inch TV model 1.99L INR

YES
Xiaomi just announced today Mi TV 5 Pro series - 65 and 75 inch QLED TV's today in China for 50,500 and 1,00,000 respectively ( chinese pricing)

I think its best to wait for 2-3 months - TCL & VU will refresh their models also with QLED higher size screens.

QLED will become the new default, so its best to wait and watch before buying.
Yes more and more QLED tvs will be in market in next few months.

YES

Yes more and more QLED tvs will be in market in next few months.

What will qled do ? Oled i understand .. could you tell how will it beneficial in such large screen which are already bright and colourful?

I find qled marketing gimmick

What will qled do ? Oled i understand .. could you tell how will it beneficial in such large screen which are already bright and colourful?

I find qled marketing gimmick
I personally prefer "FALD" led tvs. I am for the time being stay away from OLED and QLED. I rather have sony X900f in my set up

Last edited:
Guys I think TCL is going to launch soon QLED TV's with Sound Bars on them
Check this out Europe model already released in 65 inch
75 inch to be shipped outside of Europe but date unknown , Im sure it will come to India also.

It's already out in Australia selling at very cute price

I am not sure what you all use , but kodi for fire stick 4k streams fantastically 4k downloads (not the remux) from my hdd connected to asus router 5ghz. (Disable QoS for best efficiency)

P.s. This clip is 1080p less bitrate fjle

Attachments

• IMG_20191110_144859.jpg
    IMG_20191110_144859.jpg
    564 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Which soundbar was bundled at that price?

The deal looks too sweet, if it is with SL8YG. Could you please update the oled price thread with the details.

Don't know the soundbar model, that offer was ended on Diwali l..finally I bought LG C9 65inch OLED for 1.99L.

So I've tried everything possible. There is no way to shut off the smoothening. As a result feature films look videoish.

Also note that this runs on Oreo. All the other in the series P8, P8E and P8S run Android 9 Pie where soap opera can be switched off. Also the P8M seems to have difficulty in passing a clean Dolby Digital plus signal thorough ARC. The P8E 65 inch I have has no issues with this.

Just a few things to keep in mind for folks considering this purchase.

Do note that image quality is good and of course this is the only 85 inch TV available at a semi sane price in India right now ;)
Hi. I’m new here. Just bought an 85P8M and it’s driving me mad I can’t turn off the ‘soap opera’ effect. It’s ruining the TV. Praying that there will be a software update soon to fix this. Until TCL fix this I would advise to avoid this TV!

Also with 85P8M, I can’t find any setting to turn off TV speakers as I have it set up with sound bar/surround speakers. Very annoying.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back