• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

new to forum

Home Theatre Systems

alok

Hi friends, just joined after going thru your well researched advices. I need your suggestions as I intend buying a versatile Home Theatre, both, for movies and good music. My budget is 60k(sans SCREEN), room size is 500sq ft.I can get Jamo directly from Denmark.
How does Yamaha AX863SE gel with Jamo s606, which cables to procure.
Thanks.
alok:licklips:

venkatcr

I have gone through your installation thread thoroughly, as i have shifted to lucknow and i am getting my speakers from delhi, cud u pls suggest the specs of cables for the system. I willbe doing the set up on my own.

If you go through the Installation thread, I have mentioned the cables I have used.

You can get 14 or 16 AWG speaker cables from DAC, Bandridge, or some such similar company. These will be around 70 Rupees a meter.

Also refer to Srkarkav's posting (No. 15) in http://www.hifivision.com/audio-video-cables/4269-bandridge-max-2.html where he has given the conversion table from AWG to MM squared and vice versa.

Cheers

Upvote 0