OEM Japanese Made Needles/Cartridges - Available in Delhi

kartick

Hi Guys,

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year. As it was brought up in one of the posts about Philips 242 turntable and about the cartridges to be used along with it a few days back on this forum, I had mentioned it to Mr. Prabhat (Miroflex) about a shop in Delhi which sells Japanese made OEM cartridges.

I had found out details about it and here is what I could dig out : Shop Number 629, Lajpat Rai Market, Opp. Red Fort, Delhi.

I have personally been to that shop and the guys there (2 brothers) sell the cartridges for Rs. 500/- each. You can buy complete cartridges as well as only needles from them for the same price. The quality of the cartridges seemed pretty okay to me. So I just thought passing on the information here might be helpful to some of us. One might just spend Rs. 500 to give life to their TTs which aren't used as they don't have any carts on them at the moment.

Should some one take the leap to buy one of these carts/needles, kindly share your experiences here. And also don't forget to bargain with those guys there, they seem quite adamant about the prices (quite obvious too as they know they are the only people stocking such cheaply priced carts). All the best guys. Hope this helps. :)

hi. kartick.
what type of tt cartrdges they have similar to shure .
how is the stylus sound on ur amp.? does it fit in ur shure 55 series .
rs 500 a dam goo d price pls pik them all or u r the loser.
no stylus in mumbai only few of them that too old stock without packing ,
wont know its original price as double .
only one shop seling original vijay chambers grant rd shure dealer .
u get all new shure products.
do they have n55 stylus original or n75ed ? v good. styus.
do they sell in mumbai ?.
thks for the post.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back