OLED SCREEN BURN ( permanent image retention)

Well pple always criticise oled brightness but in my set up I find the c9 to be to bright. SDR I watch with oled light at 35 when room is completely bright and 25 when dark with peak brightness off at both conditions. HDR I wish I can reduce the oled light but right settings seems to be max and only settings I can use to reduce brightness is disable peak brightness.
Same here , for me default HDR settings are too bright for me.

No this isn't the hottest topic as it is zero knowledge but just few members arguing like kiddos. If you are proud of what you have started then good for you. Everyone here knows about burn in & oled tvs. I myself have an oled since 3 years+ & know the risks. I have also been gaming on it since then via Xbox. So i see no point you putting other members or oled owners down by mentioning about your ignore option you have used. Enjoy your hatred for oleds & don't make things personal. There is more to life then just a TV ;)

Cheers.
There is no need of one more thread like this at all!! There is too much over the internet already.

Well pple always criticise oled brightness but in my set up I find the c9 to be to bright. SDR I watch with oled light at 35 when room is completely bright and 25 when dark with peak brightness off at both conditions. HDR I wish I can reduce the oled light but right settings seems to be max and only settings I can use to reduce brightness is disable peak brightness.
everything in life is RELATIVE my friend;)

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back