OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Hi. Was it a special scheme/ stock clearance?
The minimum I am getting is 94 (after cashback). Extended warranty of course is extra 14k. I wonder if it is worth.
I think it was March end deal but due to some issues could not take delivery on 31st March. So they still have me the same deal and delivery a couple of days later in April. The deal came through the LG employee who liaisons with the various LG dealers in Pune. He offered 4th year warranty for Rs 7.8k and 5th year at Rs 11k. I opted for additional 4th year warranty. Warranty is provided by a company called Onsitego which as per the LG employee is the official LG designated partner.

Also no idea if the 48 inch model is being discontinued

I think it was March end deal but due to some issues could not take delivery on 31st March. So they still have me the same deal and delivery a couple of days later in April. The deal came through the LG employee who liaisons with the various LG dealers in Pune. He offered 4th year warranty for Rs 7.8k and 5th year at Rs 11k. I opted for additional 4th year warranty. Warranty is provided by a company called Onsitego which as per the LG employee is the official LG designated partner.

Also no idea if the 48 inch model is being discontinued
AFAIK LG provides warranty service to customers directly and has no partners.

AFAIK LG provides warranty service to customers directly and has no partners.
Yeah I figured...that's why I said that whatever information I have on the warranty is as per what was conveyed to me by the LG employee. At that point I had already bought it and there was no way to cancel it. Hopefully don't even have to use it and have it just for peace of mind

The technician that came to install said that the company extended warranty is available and hence I had that doubt in my mind.

Lg 65 C3 average price right now? I am getting 65 S90C for 1.85L with some room for negotiation. What would be a reasonable price for both the above models? Above does not include credit card discounts.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back