OLED TV's price/best quote thread

filmguy

since there are a few threads with different discussions thought we could have a thread solely for FMs to share the best price they have been quoted for a OLED tv (any make/size) or the price they have bought the tv for.

suggest this format -

Model :
Price :
Date of price got :
City :
Dealer :
Extras : (ie gifts, cashbacks etc)

Model : LG 55C8
Price : 184800 (164800 after 20k CB)
Date of price got : 20/10/18
City : Mumbai
Dealer : paytmmall
Extras : 20k CB

Last edited:
Lg c8 55, 1.6lacs, Phoenix mall Velachery, reliance digital.
Plus finance and cash back etc.

During the previous Flipkart sale (after all discounts including HDFC card):

LG C8 55 inch: Rs.1.52 lacs (for all days)
Sony A8F 55 inch: Rs.1.55 lacs (only for first 2 days)

This was visible only after going to the order page and selecting your card which is what prevented many people from realizing that the actual sale price was much lower. That's why many sites didn't even highlight it as a good deal at that time. So next time you should either read all the fine details or add to cart and go to the payment page to see the actual price.

Surprisingly even call center was also confused.when I asked them about this they said it is not visible to them .

During the previous Flipkart sale (after all discounts including HDFC card):

LG C8 55 inch: Rs.1.52 lacs (for all days)
Sony A8F 55 inch: Rs.1.55 lacs (only for first 2 days)

This was visible only after going to the order page and selecting your card which is what prevented many people from realizing that the actual sale price was much lower. That's why many sites didn't even highlight it as a good deal at that time. So next time you should either read all the fine details or add to cart and go to the payment page to see the actual price.

that is unnecessarily complicated on FK's part

It is 1.39 l for 55c8PTA on Paytm

thats why i suggest to add city where the FM has got quote, in my mumbai pincode paytm is showing as 1.65 after CB

Can you place screen shot?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181020-110609.jpg
    Screenshot_20181020-110609.jpg
    381.4 KB · Views: 175
Bought LG OLED couple of days ago; installed yesterday; good upgrade from 9 year old Panasonic Plasma (42")

Model : LG 55C8PTA
Price : 1.45L (base price before EMI/cashback)
Date of price got : 18/10/2018
City : Bangalore
Dealer : LG Shoppe (Banashankari 3rd Stage)
Extras : Jio 4G HotSpot (from LG); Rs. 6,999 (1st EMI) cash back from Bajaj Finance
Others: 6,999 x 19 mos EMI; down payment 12,019; EMI processing fee 2,200

Final Price (after cashback and 0% financing fee): ~1.40L

This price is until Diwali as per dealer. FYI, 65C8PTA base price is 2.30L

Cheers,
Raghu

that is unnecessarily complicated on FK's part

That is probably due to the dealer terms of the brands like LG/Sony that you cannot openly publish your throw-away prices. The net price of Rs.1.55 lacs for the Sony 55 inch A8F on FK was at a steep discount compared to its Rs.3.30 lacs MRP. LG dealers do provide a lot of discounts and much more easily, but that is not common for Sony products.

Model : LG 65C8
Price : 2,40,000 (...not added cash back as thats' variable with the mode of payment)
Date of price got : 17/10/18
City : Bhopal
Dealer : LG brand shop
Extras : Any cash back offers you may have.

Model : LG 65B8
Price : 2,20,000 (...not added cash back as thats' variable with the mode of payment)
Extras : Any cash back offers you may have

Model : LG 65C8
Price : 2,40,000 (...not added cash back as thats' variable with the mode of payment)
Extras : Any cash back offers you may have.

Model : LG 65B8
Price : 2,20,000 (...not added cash back as thats' variable with the mode of payment)
Extras : Any cash back offers you may have
Are you sure that these prices are for 65 inch TV ?

Yes be specific.we need to nigoshiate while purchasing.we can use your information.if possible mention city and dealer too.

Guys please also mention what cash back and additional freebies are being offered.[/QUOT

Generally best price you get when you don't want freebies and offers can vary.Thats why i have quoted price which is applicable for the all the users.For your info there is cash back of 9000 on selected bank cards on C8

Does anyone know what the price of the 65 c8 is in Bangalore? I was going to get the 77 inch but the best price I could get for that is 11 lacs and considering how burn in still seems to be an issue I would love to get the 65 inch and experiment if I it’s available for the prices I see in this thread.

on casual enquiry, 55 C8 was on offer for 1.6L with 6k CC cashback/1st emi free + JBL speakers worth 50k available for 20k.
B8 available for 1.3L

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back