OLED TV's price/best quote thread

The Panasonic. I'd suggest comparing both TVs. Things you can notice are shadow details, motion and HDR. Although I think c8 has better HDR. Overall pq is better on the Panasonic, marginally. Just my opinion. Didn't compare side by side but separately.
I saw in some of the reviews that color reproduction is better with Pana oled, brightness is slightly higher side with LG oled. One thing that Pana oled is missing is Dolby vision. One of the reviews indicated that Dolby vision content is more prevalent in sources these days compared to hdr10, don't have enough data on that point. Which of these two technologies are going to become the industry standard may also help making a choice.
Yesterday and today, there's an offer with reliance digital and they're offering 1.45L for LG C8 (55") is what I've heard when I visited them yesterday. Reliance digital doesn't have Panasonic fz higher than 7xx it seems. I'm still inclined towards LG C8 but going to wait till C9 enters the stores, hopefully I'll get a better deal on 55 inch that I'm looking for.

Its little less than 200K not 2k :). Best price of Pana Oled so far.View attachment 35118

Can’t find any review videos on Youtube for this model. Is it any better than LG C8 overall as a package? I am hoping C8 to come down as well now that Panasonic has taken the step.
What's the difference apart from the screen size, I see 55 fz9xx is listed for 155k, I want to compare it with the 55 LG C8 in terms of tech, features and price.

I saw in some of the reviews that color reproduction is better with Pana oled, brightness is slightly higher side with LG oled. One thing that Pana oled is missing is Dolby vision. One of the reviews indicated that Dolby vision content is more prevalent in sources these days compared to hdr10, don't have enough data on that point. Which of these two technologies are going to become the industry standard may also help making a choice.
Yesterday and today, there's an offer with reliance digital and they're offering 1.45L for LG C8 (55") is what I've heard when I visited them yesterday. Reliance digital doesn't have Panasonic fz higher than 7xx it seems. I'm still inclined towards LG C8 but going to wait till C9 enters the stores, hopefully I'll get a better deal on 55 inch that I'm looking for.
True. And lg c8 has better interface too, if that matters. Panasonic comes with 3 +1 yrs of warranty. The 65 inch version comes with an attached speaker which I am not sure if it enhances the overall experience. But Dolby Atmos on c8 is terrific.

Be careful because as soon as C9 enters the stores, C8 display units will be taken down and sold as new units by some retailers. It will be difficult to identify if you are sold a display unit. Wise thing is to buy it just before C9 hits the stores. This way the chances of getting cheated is low. We are in India and cheating is common here.

why are you all so hell bent on C8 compared to B8, it has a faster processor yes, but this is not a PC, in rtings both TVS are pretty much rated the same. I had landed myself 65" B8 for around 1.72, i would anyday pick a bigger screen over a very small performance gain.

why are you all so hell bent on C8 compared to B8, it has a faster processor yes, but this is not a PC, in rtings both TVS are pretty much rated the same. I had landed myself 65" B8 for around 1.72, i would anyday pick a bigger screen over a very small performance gain.
have heard that the burn-in issue that was there was OLED was reduced in the latest iterations.. not sure if it is true for B8 vs C8.

When did you purchase hour tv and 1.72 was after cashbacks or before? Also did they give any free gifts? Where did you purchase your tv from?

have heard that the burn-in issue that was there was OLED was reduced in the latest iterations.. not sure if it is true for B8 vs C8.

It is for both, the main difference is that C8 uses a faster processor.

When did you purchase hour tv and 1.72 was after cashbacks or before? Also did they give any free gifts? Where did you purchase your tv from?

Reliance digital bangalore, this was after all cash back. Got a relaince jio dongle. I picked it on 31st Dec

Finally booked 65C8 from Reliance Digital (Navi Mumbai - Belapur) at 1.99 lacs. I was tired of waiting for the prices to come down to 180 ranges finally gave up and booked one. I did a full payment by credit card, could have got 6K cashback if I had SBI or SCB CC. Eagerly waiting for delivery and installation now. I heard Zee5 app is not there on web os, is that true?

Finally booked 65C8 from Reliance Digital (Navi Mumbai - Belapur) at 1.99 lacs. I was tired of waiting for the prices to come down to 180 ranges finally gave up and booked one. I did a full payment by credit card, could have got 6K cashback if I had SBI or SCB CC. Eagerly waiting for delivery and installation now. I heard Zee5 app is not there on web os, is that true?
Super fast next day delivery by Reliance Digital. Examined the box and looks unopened. No double taping signs visible. Something you should check when you buy TVs. Unit is Feb 2019 manufactured. Hope they do the installation today itself. Can’t wait enough to open the box!
DDBD71A6-2AAB-4E58-A31C-C9371B751A79.jpeg

Last edited:
Super fast next day delivery by Reliance Digital. Examined the box and looks unopened. No double taping signs visible. Something you should check when you buy TVs. Unit is Feb 2019 manufactured. Hope they do the installation today itself. Can’t wait enough to open the box!
View attachment 35486
Congratulations! Thats a good price, I have been to Croma (Bangalore) and another local store yesterday, Croma dont seem to advertise any festival sale for Akshay Tritiya and the best prices they quoted was way above what I got from Reliance Digital. Something LGC8-55" for 137K (which was lower or same as Reliance digital) but 226K for LGC8-65" which I guess higher than others in the market.
They had Panasonic 55" as well but they price they were quoting was way higher that what is there on Tata Cliq, looking at the online price they reduced it to a value, 5-7k above the online price, said cant go below that. Overall, RelianceDigital seems to give better prices, especially for LGC8.

View attachment 35486
Congrats. Forget about a few thousand RS here and there. Just enjoy the TV. Please share your review once you open it.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back