Onkyo Offer

Q Acoustics M20 HD wireless music system

sgmane

Hi,

I just checked and returned back from CROMA, Bangalore.

Onkyo TX SR304E for Rs 9994 at Croma Bangalore (MRP 21,000). On the display its paired with Yamaha speakers (L/R, C and Sub). Well anyway the speakers are separate prices each. This offer till 4 Jan 2009, when i checked at the croma electronics section sales guy.

PS: Mod - do replace this thread in suitable section (if this is not the right place). As i understand the "Special Offers" section is only for sponsored candidates.

maiyap

Let me know the croma outlet. I checked last time at Brigade Road outlet and they said, we don't deal with Onkyo:D

marsilians

I would not buy Yamaha speakers...there are other better alternatives.

Hi,

I just checked and returned back from CROMA, Bangalore.

Onkyo TX SR304E for Rs 9994 at Croma Bangalore (MRP 21,000). On the display its paired with Yamaha speakers (L/R, C and Sub). Well anyway the speakers are separate prices each. This offer till 4 Jan 2009, when i checked at the croma electronics section sales guy.

PS: Mod - do replace this thread in suitable section (if this is not the right place). As i understand the "Special Offers" section is only for sponsored candidates.

sgmane

Its back again, this time!
Onkyo HTS 3100 for Rs 19,990 with a Samsung DVD player free at Reliance Digitial (Cunningham Road), Bangalore.
Other offers to at the same shop. (Limited period offer and until stocks last).

Avijeet

I called Croma Store Banglore
they said Onkyo 3200 sold out and only Onkyo 3100 is in stock @ 19K

So i called Onkyo Store Cunningham Road and spoke to Mr.David (Manager)
He said Onkyo 3200 is 25K

You can now pre-book the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.